News   Apr 24, 2024
 359     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 410     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 765     1 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

Dexia, the Belgian bank RBC partnered with, has collapsed, so RBC bought the balance of the ownership. I assume it will be RBC signage all around now.

RBC Dexia was a 50-50 joint venture and was wholly separate from RBC. For those of you not familiar with what they do, they're in global asset servicing (i.e. custody/accounting services for funds, pensions, etc.)

I work for the former RBC Dexia Investor Services.... New name will drop the Dexia and become RBC Investor Services as of July 2, 2012.

The cubicles in the building aren't really cubes but actually pretty nice airy workstations.
Lots of very attractive females in this tower too. ;)

Being able to look to my left and see the dome of St. Paul's Cathedral helps as well. ;)

Though technically I'm not in a "cubicle" as much as a bullpen sorta thing. Having the TfL 999 dispatchers right across from me also decreases any boredom. :p

For someone who must spend inordinate amounts of time on the internet, I'm surprised UD is frightened by the prospect of sitting at a computer terminal all day. I guess at a real job you wouldn't get paid for posting remarks about how boring most of Toronto is though.

Just as a heads up, Dexia signage is now gone and it looks like the RBC signage on the North facade is also being taken down.

The LED lighting has been off since sometime in August, it's just regular bright light inside the light feature at night now. Part of the LED strip on the north side is still lit though.

Back