News   Apr 19, 2024
 754     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 646     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

question: is there a list of condos with 4-pipe HVAC systems?

madknife

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again... when my building keeps blowing icy AC into my unit... which I have to counteract with a portable heater... it's ruining my comfort along with the environment...

As I'm looking for a new home anyways, I thought I should prioritize buildings with 4-pipe systems that allow me to control whether I want heating or cooling in my unit... Does anyone know if there is an easy way to filter for such buildings, or, at the very least, given a building, to easily check what kind of HVAC system it has?

Thanks all in advance!

It's that time of the year again... when my building keeps blowing icy AC into my unit... which I have to counteract with a portable heater... it's ruining my comfort along with the environment...

As I'm looking for a new home anyways, I thought I should prioritize buildings with 4-pipe systems that allow me to control whether I want heating or cooling in my unit... Does anyone know if there is an easy way to filter for such buildings, or, at the very least, given a building, to easily check what kind of HVAC system it has?

Thanks all in advance!
I doubt strongly that anyone has (or could) compile such a list and, for what it's worth, you can have both heat and cooling 'simultaneously' if Units have individual heat pumps - as was common in buildings built in the 1980s.

I doubt strongly that anyone has (or could) compile such a list and, for what it's worth, you can have both heat and cooling 'simultaneously' if Units have individual heat pumps - as was common in buildings built in the 1980s.

ah i see. why not though? is that information not published by the developer? a quick google search shows me quite a few buildings that advertise it as a "feature"...

Back