News   Oct 02, 2024
 49     0 
News   Oct 02, 2024
 294     0 
News   Oct 02, 2024
 401     0 

Purdue creates animation of 9/11 attack

For some reason that guy's voice annoys the shit out of me.
As if youtube doesn't aleady have enough videos about 9/11.
I watched one the other day that showed a closeup of bodies hitting the ground. I felt disturbed after seeing that.

For some reason that guy's voice annoys the shit out of me.
As if youtube doesn't aleady have enough videos about 9/11.
I watched one the other day that showed a closeup of bodies hitting the ground. I felt disturbed after seeing that.

man, you watch too much television. the 'narrator' is a university researcher not a VJ--so who cares what he sounds like?

anyway, the point--which you've entirely missed--is that the animation is the first scientifically accurate simulation of what happened--structurally--to the North Tower.

"Professor of structural engineering Mete Sozen, who helped develop the animation, says the simulation took years to create, including "weeks of supercomputer time over a number of years to simulate the event in many credible angles of impact of the aircraft."

"The end result, they say, will be useful for both engineers trying to build buildings that could withstand attack, as well as laypeople trying to understand how the towers were brought down. The animation is broken down into segments, each showing the impact of a different part of the plane: metal, fuel, dust and glass."

I didn't miss the point, I just don't care about the point.
And when making an audio visual, the voice of the narrator is fairly important.

Back