News   Mar 28, 2024
 287     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 331     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 689     0 

President Joe Biden's United States of America

I wonder if the right overplayed their hand? Biden might have a chance in 2024 if he runs against a rabid socially conservative GOP.
With this November’s Congressional midterms Americans have the clear opportunity to put up or shut up. The MSM tells us that the majority of Americans support abortion access and gun control. Let’s see if they’ll vote as such.

But I doubt it, Americans rarely vote to their own benefit. Most women voted for Trump or abstained rather than vote for Hilary in 2016. My guess is the Republicans take the House in November, bringing Biden‘s agenda, whatever that is, to a halt. Then in 2024 the Republicans take both the White House and Senate, and within a year enact a national ban on all abortions and an end to LGBT rights.

Last edited:
And there could be more to come 😢

There WILL be more to come.

I wonder if the right overplayed their hand? Biden might have a chance in 2024 if he runs against a rabid socially conservative GOP.

Not even close. If people in the US actually cared about this, they would have taken the threat of Trump appointing Supreme Court judges much more seriously in 2016.

This didn't come about randomly. Voters and non-voters have chosen through their votes or apathy the Presidents and Senators who appointed these judges, who enabled these decisions. They are now getting what they voted for or didn't show up to stop.

I see this as an opportunity for Canada. There's talented people who will be looking for an alternative to living in the US. There's companies who might be worried about protecting their employees. We need to make sure they recognize that Canada is a stable alternative.

This man has no ethical right to be on the Supreme Court with the revelations of what his wife has done to promote the election fraud lies of Trump and the helotry. This ruling could be the one big thing for Americans to get the the ship righted. People need to vote this phony GOP out.

This man has no ethical right to be on the Supreme Court with the revelations of what his wife has done to promote the election fraud lies of Trump and the helotry. This ruling could be the one big thing for Americans to get the the ship righted. People need to vote this phony GOP out.
Has the wife broken the law? And why does that matter for the husband?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be evasive, but I did say " ethical right to be on the Supreme court ". There's a difference between ethical and legal.
Yes, but she’s not on the Supreme Court. Unless cases where the law is applicable, the husband gets no blame or credit for the actions of the wife.

Total insanity, is what this is. One judge also wrote that gay marriage and contraception should be challenged. The next few years should be fun.

@kEiThZ's right, we need to start marketing to prospective immigrants that Canada is a stable country where their rights will be protected. Good opportunity for us to build our own domestic economy. The kind of immigrants that America attracts can be extremely beneficial to our economy, if only we'd cut back on the cheap labor reliance.

Dumber than you think.png

Last edited:
Total insanity, is what this is. One judge also wrote that gay marriage and contraception should be challenged. The next few years should be fun. @kEiThZ's right, we need to start advertising to prospective immigrants that Canada is a stable country where their rights will be protected. Good opportunity for us to build our own domestic economy. The kind of immigrants that America attracts can be extremely beneficial to our economy, if only we'd cut back on the cheap labor reliance.

View attachment 409714
Sorry but they've always been regressive and we shouldn't play into thr stereotypes that they're dumb. Someone like Boebert or MTG might be but part of the reason we're in this mess is because there are far too many cunning scheming republicans putting up an act in public to gain control.

Republicans are a planned and calculated existential threat to democracy.

Sorry but they've always been regressive and we shouldn't play into thr stereotypes that they're dumb. Someone like Boebert or MTG might be but part of the reason we're in this mess is because there are far too many cunning scheming republicans putting up an act in public to gain control.

I was being flippant, and referring to the base who laps that sh*t up.

The US government system is an equal threat. Each state, regardless of population size gets two Senators. So, tiny, rural, and by nature conservative states has far more power per person than urban, more liberal states.

The US government system is an equal threat. Each state, regardless of population size gets two Senators. So, tiny, rural, and by nature conservative states has far more power per person than urban, more liberal states.
The only reason there are two Dakotas is they couldn't agree where the capital should be.

Back