News   Apr 24, 2024
 551     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 758     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 524     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Where did you get tanks as crowd control anyway?

People will act tough when they know there are no consequences but when they are staring down the barrel of a tank behind a heavily armed soldier they tend to think twice.

The cop will not risk his life but the soldier has a duty to preserve and protect the US. The CiC is the the one person they are going give their life to protect.

People will act tough when they know there are no consequences but when they are staring down the barrel of a tank behind a heavily armed soldier they tend to think twice.

The cop will not risk his life but the soldier has a duty to preserve and protect the US. The CiC is the the one person they are going give their life to protect.

This actually funny.

So on Inauguration Day, who are they protecting Trump, who would have to call them out and who is CiC until
Biden is sworn in? And then they immediately switch allegiance at the moment of swearing in?

Not quite. Some of these people are members of militias and have decent combat training. Force used against them will only antagonise and lead to dire reactions and brutal consequences.

Cops risk their lives all the time. I should know....I've fought one. 🤪 Though, that was probably me risking my life hahahahaa...at least according to the bruises on my chest and back the next day. Oh, good times.

No seriously though.....cops risk their lives all the time. That's probably why they carry guns.

^ Now THAT is an insurrection.

Take notes, @Richard White

There is no doubt the events of Jan 6th is an insurrection - having an planned armed incursion of the Capitol in the middle of an ascertainment process - with the end goal of disruption and repudiation of the election results is as serious as it gets. Potential infiltration of the NG by sympathizers/radicals by no means diminishes that issue - it is simply a different side of the same problem.

AoD

Last edited:
I'll just leave this here:

1611008919402.png

From: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/insurrection

They should just have the inauguration on Zoom with minimal people involved....

That will inspire conspiracy theorists even more - having a non-public inauguration is bad enough (but that's under the twin issues of the pandemic and possible civil disturbance); moving it entirely to a virtual format is bad optics (incoming CIC in hiding!) and will without a doubt lead to claims of illegitimacy.

AoD

They should just have the inauguration on Zoom with minimal people involved....

You have to remember that their transition of Executive power - which is both the Head of Government as well as Head of State, is an avatar for a royal ascension; it has to be done with much visible pomp and circumstance (currently, as much as conditions allow). Our swearing in of a new government is much lower key.

You have to remember that their transition of Executive power - which is both the Head of Government as well as Head of State, is an avatar for a royal ascension; it has to be done with much visible pomp and circumstance (currently, as much as conditions allow). Our swearing in of a new government is much lower key.

Boring government is IMHO a good thing.

AoD

Back