News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 566     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 859     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Update:

TikTok's Chinese owner will not sell its North American operations to Oracle, Microsoft, or any other American company:

TikTok is tick-tocking its final moments before Trump bans the website in the United States tomorrow (Eastern time).

Once TikTok becomes banned, many TikTok users would vote for Biden:

Yes, it is extremely hypocritical for Trump supporters to denounce censorship but actively ban an extremely popular video-sharing app (albeit from a country known for its Internet censorship).

Boo hoo - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Tik Tok.

U.S. abruptly reverses course, lifts tariffs on Canadian aluminum

From link.

The United States is standing down in its tariff dispute with Canada and lifting a 10 per cent levy on aluminum imported from north of the border.

The office of the U.S. Trade Representative says it will lift the tariffs retroactive to Sept. 1 because it expects Canadian exports to “normalize” over the remainder of the year.

The sudden about-face comes just hours before the federal Liberal government was expected to announce a suite of countermeasures in retaliation for the tariffs.

The government had already issued a list of possible products on the target list, including beverage cans, washing machines and golf clubs.

The U.S. imposed the tariffs last month at the request of two American manufacturers, prompting an outcry from Canadian producers.

Just more bloody, vacillating, nonsense from south of the border. The BS will continue as long as this regime controls the WH. I imagine we'll hear from the pundits soon enough as to the whys and wherefores of this latest embarrassing flip . Who makes 11th hour calls anyway ?

Canada should make it very, very clear that any attempt to impose tariffs again will result in the imposition of dollar-for-dollar retaliation. Enough of this on and off foreplay.

AoD

Just more bloody, vacillating, nonsense from south of the border. The BS will continue as long as this regime controls the WH. I imagine we'll hear from the pundits soon enough as to the whys and wherefores of this latest embarrassing flip . Who makes 11th hour calls anyway ?

From someone who watches movies or television show cliche scenes where there is one second left on the timer.

timebomb.gif

From link.

I think historically, Republicans have been more 'free traders' than Democrats, but this administration has pounded the Evil Globalization drum since the beginning.

I think historically, Republicans have been more 'free traders' than Democrats, but this administration has pounded the Evil Globalization drum since the beginning.
The Donald thinks he's the reincarnation of Sir John A. Macdonald who was the leader of a major right-wing party, had his own scandal, was strongly in favour of high tariffs, and was considered racist.

According to 538 the polls show Biden lead is under 7 percent now.

States like Flordia have gone 5 point biden leads to 2 % leads and back in the lead in Ohio and a near tie in NC.

what i see happening.

Nn7QL.png

According to 538 the polls show Biden lead is under 7 percent now.

States like Flordia have gone 5 point biden leads to 2 % leads and back in the lead in Ohio and a near tie in NC.

what i see happening.

Nn7QL.png

If you accept the map above as a starting point.

Trump is 23 votes light.

Assuming none of the deeply blue states are on the table he has only 4 states in play that he can shift.

NH, NV, PA and MN.

On that basis, he can't win w/o Pennsylvania, as the other 3 lighter blue states don't add up to 23 votes.

Biden is currently ~+4 in PA.

Trump would need PA + any one other of those light blue states.

I don't follow the political mood at the state level closely enough to intelligently comment on probabilities.

MN would be oddest state to support Trump........OTOH they did elect a wrestler to be their governor at one point.

Funny thing is trump pretty much acted half decent like Ford did he woud be sailing to relelction.

So it shows how dumb he is

It was in his political self interest to handle corona better.

All he had to do was let experts dictate things and just be like "dont party in large groups...they are bad people.."

Lol

Funny thing is trump pretty much acted half decent like Ford did he woud be sailing to relelction.

So it shows how dumb he is

It was in his political self interest to handle corona better.

All he had to do was let experts dictate things and just be like "dont party in large groups...they are bad people.."

Lol
The riots would've helped ruin Biden's campaign for his presidency.

Back