News   Mar 28, 2024
 468     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 794     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

78225304_10221193235964920_4681369762565980160_n.jpg

Trump impeachment: Three law experts tell committee he should be removed

4 December 2019

There is no doubt that President Donald Trump's actions require him to be removed from office, three scholars of US constitutional law have testified.

US sailor kills two employees on Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam before fatally shooting self

By Steve Almasy, CNN
Updated 11:29 PM EST, Wed December 04, 2019

(CNN)Two civilian shipyard workers at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Honolulu were killed by a US sailor on Wednesday, Rear Adm. Robert Chadwick told reporters.

The shooter then killed himself, Chadwick said.

A third civilian employee was wounded and is stable at a hospital, Chadwick added.

Pelosi asks committee to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump

House speaker said inquiry revealed a failure by president to uphold the law and his actions are a ‘violation of the public trust’

Tom McCarthy in New York
Thu 5 Dec 2019 14.44 GMT

Pensacola shooting: Three killed in US naval base classroom shooting

A gunman has opened fire in a classroom building at a US naval base in Pensacola, Florida, killing at least three people before being shot dead.

Killer heat: US cities' plans for coming heatwaves fail to protect vulnerable

Julia Rock and Harry August
Fri 6 Dec 2019 10.30 GMT

Exclusive: With heatwaves predicted to worsen dramatically over the next 30 years, many big US cities are failing to fully plan to protect those most vulnerable to extreme heat

Trump airs his considerable toilet grievances this week...

“People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times as opposed to once. They end up using more water,” Trump said while talking with business owners about what he called ‘‘commonsense” steps to end over regulation.

The government, Trump said, was investigating why toilets need to be flushed so often: “We’re looking very strongly at sinks and showers,” he said, prompting listeners to picture him staring as hard as he could at a tap.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-flush-the-toilet-10-times-and-seeks-solution

Trump airs his considerable toilet grievances this week...

“People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times as opposed to once. They end up using more water,” Trump said while talking with business owners about what he called ‘‘commonsense” steps to end over regulation.

The government, Trump said, was investigating why toilets need to be flushed so often: “We’re looking very strongly at sinks and showers,” he said, prompting listeners to picture him staring as hard as he could at a tap.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-flush-the-toilet-10-times-and-seeks-solution

So says toilet-trained Trump....

Hmm. I wonder what the sentences before and after were to put this in context. I guess that doesn't matter?

Taking things out of context is a highly-prized skill in today's socio-political joke of a game. I though every reasonable person knew this. :p

So much of these posts above are self congratulatory wishful thinking. But tens of millions of Americans support him, we can't discount Trump as a fool. If the Democrats put forth the wrong candidate, especially (and as a father of daughters, and a supporter of gender equality it pains me to say) any woman in Nov 2020, my guess is Trump wins again.

Back