News   Apr 16, 2024
 48     0 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 651     3 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 468     3 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Sigh, yeah.

I wish he would just stick to writing his article in the Sun which I never read. End his public life there. I'd never have to hear him. I know this makes it sound as if I'm living in a bubble, but I recently started reading the National Post in addition to my usual Globe and Mail just to get a different perspective on things. It's not as different a perspective as the Sun, granted, but I honestly can't...read....that....rag.
Who is his ghostwriter? Full sentences mean it can't be Worms.

Hahaha...thought it might be. I grew up in Scarborough, speaking of which.

To be honest, what first drew me to the G+M when I was wee was their layout. Printed word is an art, after all. Came for the design, stayed for the seemingly sober journalism and editorial stance.

$5 says he announces nothing, but spouts some bs about how "the people deserve a voice" in electing a leader.

Interesting to see if CPtwentyford are still all over him now that LeDrew is gone.

They are. They were keeping up stories about him possibly running for PC party leadership yesterday afternoon and evening, much to my annoyance. Still acting like the Fords' unofficial public relations team.

They are. They were keeping up stories about him possibly running for PC party leadership yesterday afternoon and evening, much to my annoyance. Still acting like the Fords' unofficial public relations team.

Ugh, but not that much if a surprise. Not sure if we'll have as much of the non-male Fords on as LeDrew did though, at least.

Though there really isn't anything "BIA-compatible" in Ward 2--even the postwar retail strips are too fragmented compared to, say, Wexford Heights. (Though next door in Ward 1, Islington and Albion--"downtown Thistletown"--would definitely qualify.)
Quite right, however, Dougie's intents are what is important.

Back