News   Apr 18, 2024
 662     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.8K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

People in the suburbs want nice things too? It certainly sets them apart from other suburban office buildings.

I'm sure that's true.

However, it never stopped an investor--oriented company from building/operating as cheaply as possible to maximize returns.

Its been rare to 'extra' investment made in properties which are at best 'B' locations and maybe 'C'.

That is not said to condescend at all, but to describe actual real estate classifications; and typical behaviors around them.

Demise of a building as it crumbles in the shadow of a new one
20210603_130840.jpg

Great stuff! Are you using Silver FX Pro for your monochrome processing?
Actually I only processed in LR. They sky was clear blue which made it easy for a uniform black background. The patterns are stunning when viewed looking up and at various angles, especially the corners (sunglasses required !). I found the monochrome corner shots yield an almost optical illusion.

Not easy to navigate King's College Circle with all the construction on the grounds and building reno/restoration happening. View from Convocation Hall looking northeast with condos along the Bay St. corridor from Bloor St. to Wellesley St. in the distance.
_1200342 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Could someone please explain "Silver FX Pro" and "LR" to me?
I've been a photographer for 70 years and don't know.

Back