News   Apr 18, 2024
 182     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 506     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.9K     0 

Post your criticism/suggestions here

Reactions: DSC
If any MOD has time it would be good to standardise FORUM TITLE SPELLING for Queen's Quay and Queens Quay. The ' puts these posts into two separate Search results!

If any MOD has time it would be good to standardise FORUM TITLE SPELLING for Queen's Quay and Queens Quay. The ' puts these posts into two separate Search results!

Noted and done - all thread titles with Queen's Quay now shows Queens Quay.

MoD

I find it fairly difficult to find a project thread page that is not on the last three pages. I feel the search bar should automatically send you to the specific thread as opposed to news articles or a thread in which those specific words were used most recently. It would really save a lot of time.
Also I don' understand that after I post something and I go back to the main forum, the thread I was writing on won't appear until someone else posts something new after me.

I find it fairly difficult to find a project thread page that is not on the last three pages. I feel the search bar should automatically send you to the specific thread as opposed to news articles or a thread in which those specific words were used most recently. It would really save a lot of time.
Also I don' understand that after I post something and I go back to the main forum, the thread I was writing on won't appear until someone else posts something new after me.
The search facility is not perfect but much improved. To find a thread click the box "search titles only'. As shown by my Queens Quay example above you need to use exact word!

That said, I am not clear why the threads that are retrieved are presented in what seems like a random order. Better if they were in most recently updated order or most postings order or ???

I would prefer what the search term is with what thread names are available or something of that style.
It's just awkward having pics or news of a construction site while having to filter through threads that don't pertain to what you'e in search of.
The forum alone should account for the latest written. People who search for something don't care when the last time sometging was posted or how popular it is.

I note that on Edge (but not on other browsers) I get a message that UT is Not Secure.
UT.JPG

Do you care?

Attachments

• UT.JPG
    UT.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,043
I note that on Edge (but not on other browsers) I get a message that UT is Not Secure. View attachment 156246

Do you care?

I use Firefox. On my laptop all is fine; on the desk top, it will not open the Forum (and other sites) unless I make an exception because it says the site is not secure. I have chalked it up to some setting somewhere that I don't understand nor care (I just make the exception).

Back