Pinnacle On Adelaide Condos (Pinnacle International) - Real Estate -

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Urban Toronto’s feature on The Pinnacle on Adelaide by Pinnacle International continues with a focus on the model suites in the presentation centre created by Chapman Design Group. Anson Kwok, Sales and Marketing Manager for Pinnacle International, guided us through these well-appointed spaces.

Text by Doug Convoy Photos by Interchange42

A view over the 1035 sq ft, two-bedroom suite showcased at The Pinnacle on Adelaide presentation centre.

PinAdelaideP1160942.jpg

Granite countertops and glass backsplashes are standard kitchen finishes.

PinAdelaideP1160943.jpg

Pinnacle International prides itself on the rigorous attention it pays to suite design and made refinements, large and small, to the layouts in the presentation centre, even as they were under construction. These improvements have since been applied to the rest of the project.

PinAdelaideKitDineLivingpano.jpg

PinAdelaideP1160955.jpg

A peek inside the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.

PinAdelaideBedpano.jpg

A view to the second bedroom off the living room area.

PinAdelaideP1160956.jpg

Looking into the second bedroom.

PinAdelaideP1160957.jpg

The adjoining bathroom to the second bedroom is accessed from two sides and functions as a guest bathroom as well.

PinAdelaideP1160941.jpg

PinAdelaideWashpano.jpg

A view over the 532 sq ft, one-bedroom suite featured in The Pinnacle on Adelaide presentation centre.

PinAdelaideP1160939.jpg

Engineered hardwood floors are standard in the units.

PinAdelaideP1160929.jpg

A close-up of the kitchen area with glass backsplash and granite countertop. Millwork is by Paris Kitchens of Richmond Hill.

PinAdelaideP1160933.jpg

PinAdelaideBathroompano.jpg

That brings us to the end of our coverage of The Pinnacle on Adelaide by Pinnacle International. Urban Toronto looks forward to following the progress of this development in the months and years to come. Thanks for tuning in.

PinAdelaideP1160937.jpg

Last edited:
Turns out closing cost for this building is FRIGGIN sky high! For a $350K condo, you're looking at a $22K extra during closing. Sheesh! Any explanation Pinnacle??

Turns out closing cost for this building is FRIGGIN sky high! For a $350K condo, you're looking at a $22K extra during closing. Sheesh! Any explanation Pinnacle??

wow that seems absurdly high but it all depends on what was in the purchase agreement and all the hidden fee's developers put in. Perhaps the purchaser didn't try putting any caps on given fees???

What a disaster. More people should know since PJ Condos by Pinnacle is launching across the street in Spring.

wow that seems absurdly high but it all depends on what was in the purchase agreement and all the hidden fee's developers put in. Perhaps the purchaser didn't try putting any caps on given fees???

There obviously is a lot of hidden fees and no caps on them. Unlike other projects (Times Group) there is a $5K cap on levies. But this builder is known to have incredibly high fees. Unfortunately not everyone is aware of this and in the end, they get screwed over by $20K+ come closing. Of course, when you call their head office, they tell you to call the people at the presentation centre. And when you call their presentation centre, they tell you to call your lawyer. And when I call Pinnacle's laywer Suzanna Shen, she doesn't pick up her phone or takes voicemails. And in her voicemail message she tells you to send a FAX or email. By the time you go through all those hoops, you're already out $20K+ which no chance to get an explanation! Sheesh again!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only going to get worse. All these people who were buying up condos like hotcakes are going to get a rude awakening when it comes time to close. Builders recoup...then hand over a shitty product and then leave you to fix the problems. It's a great scam.

Caps can only do so much. Most builders will negotiate the caps but still find ways around them.

When you buy you can have your lawyer add a cap to the purchase agreement .. the few developers I know have signed off on it even when it wasn't in the original contract ..

I just saw my final statement of adjustment ($20K extra). I was told Pinnacle doesn't have caps by Sales agent and Pinnacle should not be more than $10K to final price. Wish I hadn't listen and insisted on adding a cap to the price. The fee is ridiculously high.

Is anyone planning to take Pinnacle to court?

I just saw my final statement of adjustment ($20K extra). I was told Pinnacle doesn't have caps by Sales agent and Pinnacle should not be more than $10K to final price. Wish I hadn't listen and insisted on adding a cap to the price. The fee is ridiculously high.

Is anyone planning to take Pinnacle to court?

not to be mean, but that's foolishness on your part and any other buyer who believes the 'word' of sales agents and any other developer representative.

if it'll be no more than $10K, then why are they so resistant to put it on paper !?!

not to be mean, but that's foolishness on your part and any other buyer who believes the 'word' of sales agents and any other developer representative.

if it'll be no more than $10K, then why are they so resistant to put it on paper !?!

Yup...lesson learned.

Back