Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Pinnacle Grand Park 1 & 2 
3985 Grand Park Drive, Mississauga
Developer: Pinnacle International

Pinnacle Grand Park (Pinnacle International) - Real Estate -

underwhelmed

Reaction score
Notices were sent this week stating the expected occupancy date is end of November of this year.

CapCurk

Reaction score
I like the layouts in this building. Having a 3 bedroom option is a nice change as well.

khaldoon

Reaction score
From what I heard from the sales staff, the 3 bedroom units are/were the hardest to sell. Investor type buyers wouldn't touch them because of the higher maintenance fees.

CapCurk

Reaction score
I can see that from investors. It would be nice for a family to have the option of staying in a condo if they decide to have more than 1 child. When I had a condo I was a bit wary when the investor units outnumbered owner occupied units.

underwhelmed

Reaction score
notices sent out that the expected completion date is end of novemember 2013

khaldoon

Reaction score
notices sent out that the expected completion date is end of novemember 2013
I am surprised it would be the end of Nov. At their current pace, I think the building, or at least the lower floors, should be ready well before Dec. It could be some other milestone/permit/etc. that they have to meet first.

BTW, any non-construction related discussion will probably be moved to the "Real Estate" thread. See the the link at the top of this thread.

Fibe

Reaction score
Does anyone have any updates on when the occupancy date will be?