Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Im just playing bro... its all good. Just wondering if anyone in Toronto has anything good to say about Cityplace???
(Success, MLS Etc.)

Though I find Pinnacle Centre and CityPlace East bland as hell, I love CityPlace West. The architecture is much improved west of Spadina such that each tower stands apart from the others. Also, there's a legitimate streetwall along the north side of Bremner. The only thing I could ask for is some nice street level patios.

I think once its all said n done the whole stretch will be very impressive, I think Ice will really change the way people feel about the East side of this area. Once constructio raps up,patios and the like will be everywhere, and Bremner should have pretty good foot traffic once the street cars come in, further making street side cafes viable.

Last edited:
Im just playing bro... its all good. Just wondering if anyone in Toronto has anything good to say about Cityplace???
(Success, MLS Etc.)

As I've said before, I for one am a supporter of Pinnacle Centre & Success ~ I've been impressed so far by each of Pinnacle International's projects to date (Bellagio on Bloor, Pinnacle Centre/Success, Pinnacle on Adelaide)

Here's what I've got to say about CP: Neo/Montage is, architecturally, one of the top 25 buildings built during the past decade's condo boom. It's so Dutch, I just wish the ugly/bland Parade buildings had kept up that design standard....

Secondly, the CP girls are hot! But would I date them? Strippers are great for one night stands only...:D

I will add that every report I have read by people who actually live at Success Tower has been very positive -- the units are well laid out and fairly spacious, and the amenities are good. I have yet to read a poor report from a resident.

The Aqua Zone continues to spread like cancer at the foot of the city.

It this type of comment, that has no purpose, ??? Comparing a building site to cancer, my gals mom is in chemo right now. Success is no chemo..... I know its a metaphor, I get it but really it's just no where near that dire.

Back