iSlutsky

Chit-Chatter
Member Bio
Reaction score

Attachments

• Deer.JPG
    Deer.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 339
I just hope some @sshole doesn't kill the poor thing come hunting season. I can't stand hunting and killing defenseless animals in the wild for enjoyment (or poaching). To me it's very different from killing livestock raised to feed us.
I hope it gets introduced somewhere it can call home and live a proper life.

The police, upon wondering how the deer got here (as reported in the Star)

"Obviously, it made its way from Rouge Valley, Humber Valley," said Supt. Hugh Ferguson. "How? God only knows ... GO Train, maybe."

God have mercy if the Sheppard East LRT is fully constructed out to the Rouge Park if planned. We'll have a deer infestation of biblical proportions!

God have mercy if the Sheppard East LRT is fully constructed out to the Rouge Park if planned. We'll have a deer infestation of biblical proportions!

Well maybe that's justification enough for a subway :)

With all that extra ridership of course :p

Well maybe that's justification enough for a subway :)

With all that extra ridership of course :p

i wonder if she paid adult or student fare? :D

it was disgusting to see how this (and virtually any other incident with wild animals) was handled. Reminded me of the way that guy was tasered to death at the Vancouver airport. And the idiots on the newscast found it laughable and humourous. That poor deer...

you do know when a dear is tranqualized they can run up to a mile before there out right? So would you rather of it been tasered or run into traffic and get hit?

I would rather that they be able to shoot a big net over it so it cant run anywhere. Certainly by now with all the incidents of wild animals in urban areas they should be able to come up with gentler ways of handling it. By my observation, incidents like this that make the news seem to end up with the animal dying about 75% of the time. Any word on the outcome here?

My main complaint though was that the idiots on the evening news somehow found it comical.

Back