News   Apr 23, 2024
 913     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 498     0 

Pawsway (Harbourfront) Closing

MetroMan

Member Bio
Reaction score
Pawsway on the waterfront next to the now iconic Simcoe Wavedeck is closing permanently on Labour Day. I've been told that Harbourfront Toronto owns the building and will be taking over.

There's no info yet on what's going to take its place but I'll update this post once we have more info.

It's a beautiful old dock warehouse. Would make a fantastic food market.

Xn91dzV.jpg

Statement from Pawsway:
https://www.pawsway.ca/the-pawsway-event-centre-will-be-permanently-closing-on-sept-5-2017/

The PawsWay Event Centre will be permanently closing on Sept. 5, 2017.

For nearly 10 years, those of us at PawsWay have enjoyed promoting responsible pet ownership and well-being, while giving Toronto’s pets and pet lovers a physical space to celebrate the world of dogs and cats. Our facility will remain open to the public through Sept. 4, during which time we will continue to provide the same enriching experience and programming for our visitors. If you have any questions about any upcoming activities, please contact Melissa.Eckersley@purina.nestle.com.
Correction: Harbourfront Toronto owns the building, not Waterfront Toronto. Mods, please correct the title.

Last edited:
It's my dog's favourite place. She drags me over whenever we're somewhere nearby on Queens Quay but I realize that such a prime location deserves a better less niche use. I'll miss it but I'm sure I'll enjoy the restaurants or food market that goes here.

Back