News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 638     0 

Park Lake Residences (Pemberton, 2x 18s, Burka)

I believe Park Lake towers are not being built on the sales office property, it is being built across the street on the west side of Ellis Avenue ...

and if I recall correctly ... plans for this building's parking is 2 levels underground and 3 levels above grade parking garage ... a single loaded corridor with condo units will wrap around the south facade hiding the garage from view call 'Lakeview Gallery Suites' on the website

http://www.pembertongroup.com/?core=all_communities&area=toronto&location=park_lake&info=suites4

yes, of course the site is being built on the west side of ellis @ lakeshore. the east side has the sales office. i drive and walk by the construction daily and am watching it grow day by day. but from my observations, it just doesn't seem like they've accounted for parking inside the podium. i might be wrong but there's a lot of walls and very little room to accomodate cars.

yes, of course the site is being built on the west side of ellis @ lakeshore. the east side has the sales office. i drive and walk by the construction daily and am watching it grow day by day. but from my observations, it just doesn't seem like they've accounted for parking inside the podium. i might be wrong but there's a lot of walls and very little room to accomodate cars.

but isn't that visitors parking? i thought underground parking is for tenants and the podium ones are visitors...

my understand of the plans is that will be visitor parking in the podium on the ground floor only, residents parking will be located on underground and floors 2-4 in the podium,

residential units will only face the south, and some sort of spandrel panels will be used on the blank west/north/east facades

Sept 25 2008 Update

construction underway on the podium 4th floor ... this really gives you a sense of how close it is to the Gardiner ;)

IMG_2206.jpg

considering its a small crew on site ..........its good progress thus far....... thanks for not forgetting about the 'Park Lake' site while UT was down urbandreamer~ :D

I'm curious about the distance between the two buildings too

Does anybody know how much space will be between the two towers?

I have a unit in the East building facing West (i.e. my view will be of the West building) so I am really curious about the distance between the the buildings and how much of an angle there will be in the buildings (there is supposed to be an angle to the buildings so that units facing the opposite building will get a view of the lake rather than a view directly into the opposite building).

Someone mentioned the rendering (the artist's rendition of what the buildings will look like) which shows a good distance between the buildings and a good angle, but of course these renderings are not reliable.

Can anyone tell from what has been built so far what the distance and angle of the buildings will be?

welcome to UT jason ...

your question is something you can get from inquiring with City Planning (who has the development approval drawings) ...

despite what the sales people told you (when they were talking you into buying a unit ... that is), I believe only the interior facing (between the 2 towers) windows are angled on this development (shown below), but in reality the units itself are aligned straight between the towers such that if you are standing in your living room, you will unfortunately be looking out towards the other tower ~

ParkLake_ontario.jpg

Back