News   Apr 18, 2024
 653     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.7K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

Park Lake Residences (Pemberton, 2x 18s, Burka)

F

fiendishlibrarian

I'm trying to find council documents on this one, but does anyone know the status of this project? Lakeshore and Ellis. Many thanks.

Both phases (west bldg phase 1 and east bldg phase 2) are in sales at the moment. No shovels in the ground.

Archivis: many thanks. Back to 2003? I gave up after searching through all of 2004-2006 (lazy, lazy librarian). I ask as my friend is about to take the plunge in that project, and I feel it's my duty to steer him away from any Pemberton project.

Is this not the area that brought David Miller to prominence, vis-a-vis the closing of the former Meow nightclub on the same site?

fiendish:

This is to the south of the location where Meow closed down a few years ago (though it might be a bit to the west).

Overall it's a pretty nice area, your friend could do a lot worse.

Nonono! This is exactly on Meow's former site, at the northwest corner of Lake Shore Blvd and Ellis Av.

^You're right...The sales office is to the south so I keep thinking it's going to be on the same side as the Windermere on the Park development.

Still, a very good location.

yeah most of the piles are in ... no basement ... no excavation

Park Lake residence

At least my view will not be obstructed by another condo building.
" Renderings at time of plan"
The views promoise to be great.
Occupancy is projected as June 2009.

Value

Can someone tell me if this ia a good value? What about the location? It's rather close to the Gardiner. Wondering if I should take the plunge or look for better value elsewhere.

The views from all of the units will be very good but the traffic is horrendous and unrelenting. 'Value' is a personal choice so I cannot tell you whether this is good or not. In my opinion, this is not a project that any investor should buy into since the future sale or rent-ability will be substantially less then at other projects currently on the market.

Back