Paintbox Condos (Daniels Corporation) - Real Estate -

i believe first day for sale for painbox condo is tmrw.
Oct 12, 2011. However, you had to sign up with any agents to view the price and floor plan...
Public opening will come approx 1~2week later, and also at a higher price...
I've taken look at the floor plan and the price...
it starts with studio, and you are not eligible to buy parking unless you purchase 1 bedroom or higher, and still some limitation applies...
It is cheaper than other condo/parking price as it is still "Regent Park".
Parking is additional $16,500 and locker $975.
Taxes 0.90% of purchase price.
Occupancy May 2012.
Maint $0.52/sq ft (hydro separate)
parking $45/month for maintenance
locker $16 per month for maintenance
very attractive deposit structure... good luck all!

i believe first day for sale for painbox condo is tmrw.
Oct 12, 2011. However, you had to sign up with any agents to view the price and floor plan...
Public opening will come approx 1~2week later, and also at a higher price...
I've taken look at the floor plan and the price...
it starts with studio, and you are not eligible to buy parking unless you purchase 1 bedroom or higher, and still some limitation applies...
It is cheaper than other condo/parking price as it is still "Regent Park".
Parking is additional $16,500 and locker $975.
Taxes 0.90% of purchase price.
Occupancy May 2012.
Maint $0.52/sq ft (hydro separate)
parking $45/month for maintenance
locker $16 per month for maintenance
very attractive deposit structure... good luck all!

They're priced higher than the recent resale values at 1 and/or 25 Cole, and another round of massive overseas investors will be snapping up the inventory hoping to flip as soon as it's registered ... so basically would NOT be a good investment or a place to buy for regular homeowners.

I thought they already had their opening sale. About a week ago they had a big tent set up beside their sales office and it was full of people. In just a few minutes I saw about 30 people going into the tent. It was amazing to see the diversity of people going there. They had every ethic group imaginable, as well as construction workers and suits. I figured it was a big kick-off for sales. It seemed like a big event and it was packed.

Back