Pace Condos (Great Gulf Homes) - Real Estate -

It's been a while that I haven't seen prices this low in downtown Toronto.[/QUOTE]

Smells like a realtor

Price justifies the location. People said the same for the location for X2 Condos but it was still a sold out condominium and have also appreciated in value.

please ....
how you can compare Bloor/Jarvis to Dundas/Jarvis is beyond me.

B/J is the cusp and entry way to Rosedale, etc.
D/J is the cusp and entry way to crack houses, Filmores, the poorest demographic in Toronto, etc.

currently, anything more than $350 PSF for that area is lunacy.
only a R/E agent and the developer would say $525-$550/sq.ft. for that location is low.

purchasers should be the ones rewarded for taking the risk of buying in this area, not the developer.

A friend interested in this building said his agent told him there was only a handful of units left? Does anyone know what we are at for % sold?

please ....
how you can compare Bloor/Jarvis to Dundas/Jarvis is beyond me.

B/J is the cusp and entry way to Rosedale, etc.
D/J is the cusp and entry way to crack houses, Filmores, the poorest demographic in Toronto, etc.

currently, anything more than $350 PSF for that area is lunacy.
only a R/E agent and the developer would say $525-$550/sq.ft. for that location is low.

purchasers should be the ones rewarded for taking the risk of buying in this area, not the developer.

Regardless of what we say this condominium will be sold out. I got a call from the builders office today and was told that they have received over 700 worksheets and are increasing the price today by $10,000.

Regardless of what we say this condominium will be sold out. I got a call from the builders office today and was told that they have received over 700 worksheets and are increasing the price today by $10,000.

I think that at least 600 or more of those worksheets were only looking for the 526 sq ft bachelors priced at $400 psf, other than that it does not make any sense from the investment perpective to buy at this location at $525-550 psf

I tried for a one bedroom for $435 sqft and it was sold out during the VIP....it moved fast.....to the bloody builders broker friends I assume.

I find it hard to believe that in that area GG can accomplish those numbers in a month of sales.

Yes it's ture, 95% sold out, tried to get a north facing 625sqft unit 4 days after vip release, couldn't get any, submitted worksheet for that unit on all floors bewteen 12-35, still nothing. this one went completely off the radar, I was told this is the quickest selling pre-con so far this year. with Regent Park revitalizaton, gentrification of the entire downtown east end, this place would yield excellent returns and positive cash flow once it is built in 4 years time.

Last edited:
Nice neighbourhood. They could include a one star hotel too. You know, the kind that rents rooms by the hour.

A few years back both Queen west and King west was not too desirable, the distillery district was nothing but a wasteland. This location being within stone throw of the Retail hub of Toronto Eaton Centre,direct TTC access, and right across from Ryerson Campus, I see no reason why it wouldn't appreciate value in time. Jarvis/Dundas is closer to the Eaton Centre than Regent Park, even at that area, buyers of Daniel's one cole, one park west have already realized 30% ROI with a 5% down. With 44 new buildings scheduled to go up, you won't recongnize the area in 10 years. I bet lots of other developers are eager to get their piece of the action at the corner of dundas/jarvis after seeing Pace's 95% soldout rate in only a month, nothing against chinese food, but can't wait to see that ho lee chow on the south/west corner torned down. Got a place in Markham back when the area was nothing but farmland, doubled my money in 7 years, with the price/sqf current downtown core's new pre-con demands, where else could you even come close to achieve positive cashflow?

Last edited:
I'm certainly not affilliated with any members of the RE or development industry, Jarvis/Dundas is only a 7 min walk away from the yonge subway line, dundas square, the retail mecca of TO. I missed my chance to get a unit there for cheap when it all started last month, may get one in their upcoming release, just frustrated by all this wait, my understanding is it would obviously greatly benefit everyone in the area currently by having more new residential condos, and respectable business around, then again maybe you prefer to live next to a halfway house/homeless shelter or fillmore's?

Here is a list of all the units that are currently available at Pace Condos. Some of the units in this list are already sold.
https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=KT3abPc21bNQgreIMj9*Tg

Back