Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Opus and Omega on the Park Condos at Concord Park Place 
20 Provost Dr, North York
Developer: Concord Adex

Opus at Concord Park Place (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

jlau0909

Hopefully someone can share their thoughts or expertise on occupancy date? The last update I received from the builder was a tentative occupancy date of June of 2018. Does still still look likely based on the construction progress being made at the site?

wang888

I live by the site and I would say there is 2-3 more years construction left. They are pouring concrete for ground level so far.

jlau0909

I"m a unit owner at Opus and i received a letter last week indicating the tentative occupancy date has been pushed from June 2018 to January 2019

Metr

I received a letter in the mail last week saying it will be delayed by 7 months.

From the letter:
We would like to advise you that pursuant to the Schedule "G" (the Warranty Program Addendum) of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, the Tentative Occupancy Date is hereby extended from June 28, 2018 to January 28, 2019. We will advise you well in advance of January 28, 2019 of your Confirmed Occupancy Date so that you can organize your plans accordingly.

Just curious, have these buildings been delayed previously? What was the original date people were told?