Toronto Ontario Line 3 | ?m | ?s

It was Metrolinx and the Province who caused the Spadina extension to be two years behind schedule and 400 million dollars over budget..

BC is in the West and definitely votes Liberal sometimes.
As a British Columbian born and raised, I hate when people refer to Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba as "Western Canada". Totally different political climate. (Besides, the only place that reliably won't vote Liberal is Alberta.)

As a British Columbian born and raised, I hate when people refer to Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba as "Western Canada". Totally different political climate. (Besides, the only place that reliably won't vote Liberal is Alberta.)

Especially when we hear this ridiculous “western secession” idea. Like... you people do realize BC will never ever, not in a million billion years, go with you?

Especially when we hear this ridiculous “western secession” idea. Like... you people do realize BC will never ever, not in a million billion years, go with you?
I would imagine BC would get quite lonely, being isolated from the rest of Canada which starts at the Ontario border..
I'd suspect all shipment s between Canada and BC would only occur if equal exports from Alberta were a!lower.
and I don't think BC is that homogeneous.
after a while, maybe Prince Rupert and North and East would join the separatist movement. I suspect Vancouver and the lower mainland is not that popular up north..

new_map.jpg

I dont hate the plan. Just looking forward to the full report.

Losing stomach is a shame but the Broadview station is really close to it by streetcars

***Actually, I'm thinking Corktown might be better than Sumach. More central than just being on the edge while being closer to the Distillery District.

Last edited:
I dont hate the plan. Just looking forward to the full report.

Losing stomach is a shame but the Broadview station is really close to it by streetcars
I think the biggest detail in this line will be with how well it links to the TTC.

This plan runs about 2.5 km longer than the DRL South between Osgoode and Pape, due to the detour to reach the rail corridor
What? No it doesn't. By my count it adds about 300m of additional running length.

I imagine that it will run on the north side of the Corridor and will not affect Gardiner East.

Back