One & Two Old Mill (Tridel) - Real Estate -

v17

Member Bio
Reaction score
Just signed the paperwork for a 1 + Den earlier today. Suite finishes are quite nice.

Are only "old" people living here? I remember the marketing materials geared towards boomers downsizing. Plus the prices were fairly high per square ft.

It's a good area and I wouldn't mind moving here, but wonder about the demographic.

I would like to buy into a 1+den in this area and I'm certainly not an old person.
I'm also looking specifically to buy into a mid-rise since I'm tired of living in high-rise glass condos.

The sq/ft prices are definitely pretty high but I think it's great investment if you're able to buy into a well built unit and building.

I would like to buy into a 1+den in this area and I'm certainly not an old person.
I'm also looking specifically to buy into a mid-rise since I'm tired of living in high-rise glass condos.

The sq/ft prices are definitely pretty high but I think it's great investment if you're able to buy into a well built unit and building.

Have you looked into 'The High Park & Picnic Phase 2 which just launched' just further east of this development steps from High Park/Runnymede subway station. That is a top quality built mid-rise.

Have you looked into 'The High Park & Picnic Phase 2 which just launched' just further east of this development steps from High Park/Runnymede subway station. That is a top quality built mid-rise.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I haven't had a chance to go take a look yet. I tried visiting the presentation center earlier this week but they were closed (weekday by appt only).
I'm going to have to try to find some time to go take a proper look.

Do you have any information about this builder? I've never heard of them before.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I haven't had a chance to go take a look yet. I tried visiting the presentation center earlier this week but they were closed (weekday by appt only).
I'm going to have to try to find some time to go take a proper look.

Do you have any information about this builder? I've never heard of them before.

They are new to the building scene in Toronto. But they have already won awards. Definitely check out the presentation center to get a better feel of the type of product you'll be getting with this company.

They are new to the building scene in Toronto. But they have already won awards. Definitely check out the presentation center to get a better feel of the type of product you'll be getting with this company.

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but it seems like many of the buildings they've built in recent years have maintenance fees that rise every year. Is this because of the builder or condo board managing the building?

I also recently went to view a unit there and overall, it seems to be well constructed and interior workmanship seems to be okay. However, I did notice that in the medicine cabinet, there are these metal brackets that hold up the glass shelves. Those brackets seem really sharp and would cut you if you're not careful. Somebody didn't do their PDI?

Back