News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.8K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 546     0 

NYCC condo comparisons (Making purchase SOON! *HELP*)

SP!RE

°°°°°°
Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This isn't for me but for a friend. I don't mean to sound like I am coming in here last minute, but this is rather for someone else who doesn't have experience buying condos.

Could anybody (based on the developer's history, quality of building and reputation, offered amenities, anything like that/etc.) give pointers to which of the listed three buildings is best?

It would be much appreciated... this person has to make a purchase in the new few days! Thank you SO much, in advance:

1.) Empress Walk
2.) 21 Hillcrest
3.) The Monet (60 Byng Ave.)

Anyone please? Even just tell me about Empress Walk's reputation?

Time is running out!

I really like Empress Walk. It's a great location right across from Mel Lastman square (In my opinion, the most attractive and most "urban feeling" part of NYCC), has indoor access to a mall with Loblaws, Office Depot and some restaurants, as well as having direct access to North York Centre subway (great for winter). I also like the cluster of Menkes Towers just across the street (The Ultima and Broadway I and II). Your friends might want to check those out too. I have my eyes on those buildings when I ready buy, soon hopefully. I hope this helps.

Back