News   Mar 28, 2024
 165     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 601     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 367     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Last edited:
Well.....a novel method of vaccination produced in record time with a rush in production....not surprising.

What I want to know is what adjuvants they are using because I don't see the allergic reactions being caused by the mRNA itself.

I'm sure it has something to do with skimping on adjuvant quality to ensure quantity or something along those lines.

Wagers? (Look, I'll wager on anything, just go with it)

Linamar out of Guelph, another profits over people company, has had multiple outbreaks at their factories too. They were also fined yet again for a worker being badly burned by a fireball.

The billionaire owner and CEO of Linamar is on Ford's COVID-19 vaccine task force. No wonder the vaccines are taking so long!

Oh look who got caught traveling outside of Canada. :rolleyes:

So it's 4:30 pm on January 20th and the promised announcement re schools has not yet been made.

According to today's Globe and Mail case counts Canada-wide are down 19% in the last seven days compared to the seven days prior.

Good news innit.

Some schools are re-opening, we will see our numbers go back up again. Should have kept the kids home at least another month. Or make every student take a Covid test before they can go back.

Riding TTC since the schools closed, has been a lot more relaxing. Everyone wearing masks, people keeping their space. High school kids used to get on in large crowds, some without masks or wearing them pulled down on their chin.

There was an excellent opinion piece in today's G n M by Dr Bogoch (I'm sure you all know him, that camera whore's been everywhere for months!) and Goldy Hyder (President and CEO of the Business Council of Canada) about how rapid testing should be part of our containment strategy and how literally millions of tests have been distributed to provinces but aren't widely used because of concerns about their accuracy.

They go on about how they should be used widely nonetheless to help find cases and how they should be used in schools regularly.

The more we test, the better we can contain and the less we have to rely on onerous and illogical blanket bans on life.

From this, just because it merits highlighting:

Meanwhile, Australian pro Bernard Tomic’s girlfriend, Vanessa Sierra, sent out a video complaint via Twitter in which she bellyached that she now has to wash her own hair: “I’ve never washed my own hair. It’s just not something that I do.”

Now, we can all debate the correct mix of measures to respond to the pandemic. Its fair game to discuss what should be locked down/restricted, for how long etc.

Whatever one's position there can be an agreement that being laid off is a hardship; being forced to stay home due to closed schools/childcare is a hardship, being denied medically necessary care is a very serious hardship.

But never, ever, can we discount the seriousness, the profound, life-altering hardship that is having to wash one's own hair................

FFS..........I may oppose heavy-handed policing; or over-incarceration; but I desperately want police to find something to charge this woman with such than the sentence can involve cleaning public washrooms for a month.

Have no idea who she is, so google came in handy ...

apparently silicon Barbie is from the 2019 television series “Love Island,” and adult subscription site OnlyFans sex worker.

Have no idea who she is, so google came in handy ...

apparently silicon Barbie is from the 2019 television series “Love Island,” and adult subscription site OnlyFans sex worker.

I didn't care...........but you made me look.

Not sure a Brunette gets to be a 'Barbie' LOL

1611196319608.png

Seems an odd career choice for woman who apparently grew up w/sufficient means not to wash her own hair...........but who am I to judge.......

1611196404905.png

From: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ar-Vanessa-Sierra-reveals-makes-OnlyFans.html

I maintain my opinion that a month of cleaning public washrooms would do her a world of good.

Back