News   Mar 28, 2024
 952     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 538     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 833     0 

North Of Brooklyn Pizza

Yeah, it's insanely good. It's a collaboration between the owners of Libretto and Best Pizza from Williamsburg, which is highly-regarded.

I adore North of Brooklyn, but their Church Street location closes far too early, especially on weekends. Post-bar pizza is an easy money-maker on Church.

There are so few bulbs left working in their Church street sign that I am concerned they are planning to close. The bulbs would be so easy to change in that sign given its position so it's odd that they're letting it deteriorate.

I love their pizza and I respect limiting menu choices, but they really need one more vegetable topping option for their pizzas so us vegetarians can have a bit more choice, especially when they're out of mushrooms.

I used to like this place until I found a cockroach on my pizza. Thankfully Maker Pizza has filled the void. Bonus: Maker also delivers via Uber Eats, instead of Send It or whatever NoB was using which was usually crap.

There are so few bulbs left working in their Church street sign that I am concerned they are planning to close. The bulbs would be so easy to change in that sign given its position so it's odd that they're letting it deteriorate.

I love their pizza and I respect limiting menu choices, but they really need one more vegetable topping option for their pizzas so us vegetarians can have a bit more choice, especially when they're out of mushrooms.

It's difficult to say, the bulbs have been out for months now and it seems to be business as usual. Although given how eateries on Church can shut down at a moment's notice, I wouldn't be surprised if they did close down.

And Maker Pizza is nice =)

I tried North of Brooklyn on Church St once. Wouldn't go back. Pizzaiolo is better. Unfortunately their Church St. location closed.

Tried NoB a couple of times. My former boss once ordered it at work, and also had it at Get Well. It's quite good although my favourite pizza in Toronto is still 850 Degrees over at Long Branch.

I can agree, the Kale and Bacon pizza is definitely one of my favorites as well.

I've tried many pizza restaurants in Toronto, and I would go so far as to say that North of Brooklyn is one of the best in terms of their seating arrangements, overall menu (can be seen here), and their location hours. I've visited their Queen West location numerous times over the holiday break with family, and it's been a pleasure to try their food. Never been to their other locations though, something I have on my to-do list as they have a different menu for each location; so that should be interesting.

Anybody have any other recommendations? For now NoB is my one and only..

I like North of Brooklyn too, but my fav. is Via Mercanti.

I hope the service gotten better,when we were there as a party of 6 the male waiter which seems to be the bartender was a rude towards my friends from Sicily.My female friend ask him a few questions in italian about certain ingredients and beer they carry and he told her that they only used the best and do not ask him again and about the beer menu he just dropped a printed paper about what they carry without saying a word.The place was 1/2 full so I doubt it he had no time to answer simple questions.Even after dinner we had to find him to give us the bill and of course he got zero tip and the pies itself was average by our guest opinion.

Back