Nobu Residences Toronto (Madison Group) - Real Estate -

I have another render of the project the night .
The source is talkcondos.com

nobu-condos-toronto-street-level.jpg

Link the image
https://www.talkcondo.com/toronto/nobu-residences-toronto-condos/

Looks great, does anyone know what $PSF these units are being marketed at ? Thanks.

Update:
Evolved from a 2015-proposed 0-shaped design into a twin 49-storey tower mixed-use project now being marketed as Nobu Toronto, new information continues to emerge for the newest development from Madison Group in partnership with Westdale Properties. The Teeple Architects-designed project hit the market earlier this year in dazzling fashion with an event attended by Japanese chef and brand namesake Nobu Matsuhisa, along with celebrity investor and Hollywood icon Robert DeNiro. In the weeks since this official launch, new marketing materials have been released, revealing the building's features such as its amenity offerings.

Last edited:
Has anyone picked out their finishes (light, mid, dark) / have any recommendations? It’s hard to see virtually. thank you.

We haven’t been contacted yet, have you? I would imagine it should be fairly soon.

Any thoughts on how far behind the build is?

We haven’t been contacted yet, have you? I would imagine it should be fairly soon.

Any thoughts on how far behind the build is?
No clue on project timing, hard to tell at this point.
Floors up to the low 20s have been contacted for finishes though.

Has anyone picked out their finishes (light, mid, dark) / have any recommendations? It’s hard to see virtually. thank you.
I received an email more than a month ago to schedule an appointment along with a link with the colour/finish choices along with the list of upgrades. There are some really great upgrades including a washlet toilet.
I will post some screen shots soon. My unit is on the 27th floor.

I received an email this morning stating; "Nobu Toronto - Design Studio: Appointments Coming Soon!". Thats it.

Hello all,

I am listing a condo for sale on the 2nd floor of Icon I (270 Wellington), facing north. It looks onto almost exactly where the western edge of Nobu's podium. The tower is offset several meters I think, so at least I'm only facing the shorter podium, and not the tower directly.

I've also seen that the eastern edge of 55 Mercer will only be a 4 storey section of the podium - but does anyone know if there has to be some sort of open space between 55 Mercer and Nobu? Or can they butt buildings right up against each other?

It's almost criminal that they can build those 2 buildings so close to Icon I and II, but maybe my client got a bit lucky in that her "view" is right between the 2 sites. Does anyone know the site plan for 55 Mercer, and how close the building gets to the property line?

Thanks!

I was told the current target for first move in date is Jan 2023. Which has moved out from June or July 2022. So 7-8 months behind schedule. At this point....

Back