Nautique Lakefront Residences | 88m | 26s | Adi | Icon

WislaHD

Member Bio
Reaction score
I hope it does get approved, just because I doubt something like this can ever be proposed again under this political-nimby climate, with the coming changes to the OMB.

That's because we don't have a page for Burlington so we put it in with the closest city. Hence Hamilton.
In fairness, Burlington is part of the Hamilton CMA.

Amare

Member Bio
Reaction score
Burlington is probably one of the most NIMBY cities in Ontario. I'd put them right up there with Oakville, and Hamilton Mountain (Ancaster in particular, which still likes to believe they are not part of Hamilton).

WindGuy

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was down by the site earlier today, looks like they're getting ready to dig. They've begun clearing foliage and other debris.

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Good - it’s been a bit since this got approved and I was starting to get concerned they were running into financial issues given how long ago this was sold.

WindGuy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Good - it’s been a bit since this got approved and I was starting to get concerned they were running into financial issues given how long ago this was sold.
Yep I hear you, I was getting worried too. Says on the sign that construction starts Spring 2019. I'll try to get down to the site to take some pictures. Will be the tallest building in Burlington when complete.