News   Oct 04, 2024
 2.2K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 4.1K     5 

My Halloween in Brampton!- Best Costumes Awards!

F

FutureMayor

Alright,

So, believe it or not, the future Mayor of Mississauga spent Halloween in Brampton *gasp!*

I helped organized a high school reunion at a bar we rented out near Bramalea GO Station.

It was a costume party and we gave out cash prizes for the best costumes.

While everyone wanted me to dress up as Hazel, yours truely opted for my old Boy Scouts uniform which I put together in 20 minutes before I had to leave for the party.

*****Sorry folks, I thought the links to my friend's site would work!

check it out here:

darkandheavy.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Louroz

So, believe it or not, the future Mayor of Mississauga spent Halloween in Brampton *gasp!*

Hazel must be rolling in her gr... oh, wait...

Some of those pics are very disturbing!

I thought all the gays had left Brampton...

IMG_1384.jpg

ROTFL!

IMG_1414.jpg

Where is the biker/leatherman in the "ensemble"? At least the cuffs doesn't look plasticky.

GB

Jason:

Peewee Herman took the number one spot actually! It's so freaky that he looks like him.

GB: I was the fifth member of the group, but of course I'm not going to show any pics of me on here!...LOL

The Village People group was the live band that performed. They were really good, I haven't heard them perform since high school. I'm going to have them out at a future political fundraiser of mine, but they have to be dressed up like the Village people!

My favorite was Dora the Explorer and the couple from the Bodybreak commericals!

Louroz

FM:

Keyword - on here :p

So was the group performing all the songs from its' namesake?

GB

hahahahahahaha GB.

As for the songs, no village people much to my disappointment. However, the Native dude was giving out lap dances (I think he was drunk afterwards).

They played some play backs like "twist and shout" to get us going and I got a shout out for my favorite Oasis song " Champagne Supernova"

Louroz

Back