708     0 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 1.4K     4 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 769     0 

Music Store

J

james

Any of you folks know where I can get a dvd of traditional Canadian Celtic music. I am in Scotland and have been to Toronto before but been unable to find dvd of artists like Ashley McIsaac and Natalie McMaster. A store or a link where I can purchase a music dvd would be great.:):)

Did a search but no luck neither store stock dvd's of Ashley or Natalie.:(:(

Absolutely right Edward my apologies to ganjavih. I was spelling Natalie McMaster and Ashley McIsaac.:D:D I first heard her music on an Air Canada flight to Vancouver and loved it. My wife and I arrived quite late in Vancouver but Virgin Store was still open and walked in to hear Mull Of Kintyre......It was Ashley MacIsaac. We have now also fallen in love with the music and style of Diana Krall so keeping it all Maple Leaf!!!!:)

Good music interchange42 will add her to my wish list when I come over in May.:):)

Any of you folks know where I can get a dvd of traditional Canadian Celtic music. I am in Scotland and have been to Toronto before but been unable to find dvd of artists like Ashley McIsaac and Natalie McMaster. A store or a link where I can purchase a music dvd would be great.:):)

Check out Kops Records on Queen. Not sure if they have a site, if I find one I'll post it

http://www.toronto.com/shopping/listing/202511 (their listing)

Back