661     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 487     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 528     0 

Multi-developer, brown feilds (ttc) warden_corridor

X

xcellatplay1

Greetings UT seniors and interested ones.

I haven't been onboard this site for the longst while,
glad to see the level of disussion is still expectional and that membership has increased.

I have just sold my cityplace condo hve, which I must say I've quite enjoyed, Yet there were enough reasons to make a change (take profits, increase interior sq footage and move closer to new job area).

I purchased a new Monarch home in the warden corrider, looking for peoples feedback about this developer and or opinions about the neighbourhood and or lessons they learned about Home ownership/living vs downtown/highrise living.

see city's plan
www.toronto.ca/planning/w...rridor.htm

and

www.toronto.ca/planning/pdf/phase_3.pdf

thanks y'all :)
x1

Hey xcellatplay1 i always thought this area had tons of potential and they are starting to build some pricey Mattamy semi's on the old warden power centre site, where and what exactly is being build around warden station and how do you see the area in a few years?

Hey tdguy,
yes there will be a new grocery store, new warden subway etrance and walkways connecting developments,large park, 2 new community centres and school, they expect upwards of 10thousand new neighbours to fill in close to 3000 detachtedhomes/condos/condotowns/semis/attached row houses.
they are goona spend $ to fix up the city welfare housing cataraqui development. A new nursing home and new small businesses on the warden streetscape.
right now their ar 4 developers there with more comming and more phases.

monarch
mattamy
regalcreast
goldmangroup

, proxiimity to fleamarket, megawallmart and other boxstores ttc

Back