News   Mar 28, 2024
 923     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 529     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 830     0 

Morally/ethically bankrupt government

I figure Arob is correct, as you'll note that PCC didn't even attempt to deny it. I didn't think there was any doubt!

We know some of those who are currently working for the Conservative party have used this tactic in the past; so we can assume that they are doing it now. It would be surprising if there wasn't at least one or two here ...

But why target UrbanToronto? Astroturfing (if the allegations are true) are generally aimed at mass media where the public can be influenced. I was not aware that UrbanToronto had a serious public following beyond the regular contributors of this site. And what would be gained? From a sheer economy of effort perspective, why would anybody target a leftist forum?

I suspect they target hundreds of sites; if it was PCC, they've what, made 9 posts? during March-May. Hardly a big use of time.

Why is support so high for such a morally/ethically bankrupt government?

The institution of government is inherently ethically bankrupt. This should be obvious yes, but support is so high mostly in part due to indoctrination at schools.

Oh god...

Hehe. Oh Noez! :-0

But if you care to refute, then by all means.

Logically, government is undeniably unethical. I assume for most people though, it comes down to the question practicality vs ethicality.

I suspect they target hundreds of sites; if it was PCC, they've what, made 9 posts? during March-May. Hardly a big use of time.

Heh, still here... I just don't live here. After the shill comment on another thread, where I denied it BTW, I decided to stay away until after the election.

The accusation with no proof and based solely on the fact that I disagreed with Arob in another thread is annoying, but I've lurked for some time and would seem to be par for the course.

Back