News   Mar 28, 2024
 232     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 224     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 277     0 

Mobilia Furniture

I purchased a sofa from Mobilia last year and it started to get out of shape soon after. I paid additionally for insurance for them to repair or replace it in case the need arises. It was hard for me to get in touch with them and eventually, after weeks when I did (October 2022), they sent a technician who partially repaired the sofa. I was told that they need to order additional material to fix the sofa.

I have been writing them to follow up on the status since then and have received replies like 'we have send about 4-5 emails to the manufacture for an update until now we did not get any response back - (April 2023)'

Later in may I was informed that the part was in production. Earlier, they had mentioned that the model of the sofa I had purchased has been discontinued. Now they say that it won't be anytime before September that I can expect to hear from them any further regarding the repairs.

I feel terribly sorry to have purchased a sofa and paid additionally for the insurance plan. I have now waited and have been forced to use the sofa despite utter discomfort & its shabbiness which is an embarrassment for over a year.

Order # for the purchase: 1022153CBFO

Back