280     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 642     0 

Mississauga Community Common Park COMPLETE

coming along...
20100914005.jpg

20100914007.jpg

20100912055.jpg

Who will be running this park in terms of programmed activities etc, looking to get involved in this.

I think there are more bike posts in this park than the entire MCC. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

I think there are more bike posts in this park than the entire MCC. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

About 10-15 bike posts have since appeared on the east side of Confederation between Burnhamthorpe and Rathburn along with a number of benches and sidewalk gardens - MCC is becoming big-time my friend:)

It's nice to see improvements happening there. I hope the transformation continues but after the Marilyn, how could it not. Buildings that spectacular have to have a major effect on a city.

Yeah there are a lot of ring and post there, the only issue i have with them is that they look cheaper/uglier than the ring and post that are being intalled on the rest of confederation and the ones seen in toronto. I guess i should be happy that there is somewhere to lock up at all.

Back