News   Jun 01, 2020
 423     1 
News   Jun 01, 2020
 483     0 

Mimico

moon2n

Member Bio
Reaction score
This community asks more commercial projects, supermarket, stores, office space, parking lots....the only big land of previous Mr. Christie's Bakery is highly expected. Any updates?

mimico.jpg

Attachments

Filip

Member Bio
Reaction score
Why don't they just extend the 76 Royal York South to Humber Bay Shores?
I was honestly thinking about that the other day. The current routing is odd, and residents are up in arms over the amount of buses going up Mimico Ave.

I'd send the 76 along Lake Shore to the Park Lawn/LSBW loop (will be disused after the odd 66B routing is changed this summer).

SunriseChampion

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was honestly thinking about that the other day. The current routing is odd, and residents are up in arms over the amount of buses going up Mimico Ave.

I'd send the 76 along Lake Shore to the Park Lawn/LSBW loop (will be disused after the odd 66B routing is changed this summer).
Where is that loop? Am I blind?

The 76 is a relatively short route (mad short....I remember the 54 Lawrence East of my youth), I don't see why adding a kilometre to it would be a big deal. Makes way more sense than adding a shuttle bus for the train station.

Filip

Member Bio
Reaction score
Where is that loop? Am I blind?

The 76 is a relatively short route (mad short....I remember the 54 Lawrence East of my youth), I don't see why adding a kilometre to it would be a big deal. Makes way more sense than adding a shuttle bus for the train station.
Southwest corner of the intersection. Hidden behind some foliage. One of the nicer loops I think.

Agreed. That shuttle bus is hilarious. Meant to serve the residents of HBS (read those east of Park Lawn) - doesn’t go east of Park Pawn. Hehe

SunriseChampion

Member Bio
Reaction score
Southwest corner of the intersection. Hidden behind some foliage. One of the nicer loops I think.
Oh....that one. Yeah, ok, I know that one. I thought there was one farther east that I somehow missed a thousand times. What's LSBW an acronym for?