Toronto The Milan Condominium | ?m | 37s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects COMPLETE

• Thread starter The Burgher of TO
  • Start date
That would be a straw man.

Which took you five days to write. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately you appear to believe your words are so important that they demand immediate response. They are not. Get over yourself. And as you didn't answer the question, you have no idea how this building will turn out. Unfortunately you can't admit this. But I'll give you another chance anyway: do you know how this will turn out?

Unfortunately you appear to believe your words are so important that they demand immediate response. They are not. Get over yourself. And as you didn't answer the question, you have no idea how this building will turn out. Unfortunately you can't admit this. But I'll give you another chance anyway: do you know how this will turn out?

Likely so. Its a repeated cladding system applied to a repeated slab. We've seen the cladding system and we've seen the slab. It doesn't take an architect to put two and two together.

For the record, I think Milan will turn out pretty well. The orange strips and E.I. Richmond's pleasantly surprising work at Parkside Village in MCC hint at something above their regular batting average.

For the record, I think Milan will turn out pretty well. The orange strips and E.I. Richmond's pleasantly surprising work at Parkside Village in MCC hint at something above their regular batting average.

I can only hope your optimism is on the mark.

Oh spare me the butthurt. Go back and try reading my earlier post.

tumblr_ly9s2iLlLm1r5rw49o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Please excuse the poor quality of the photos, but I could not resist the perspective.

SDC13037.jpg

SDC13038.jpg

Attachments

• SDC13037.jpg
    SDC13037.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 891
  • SDC13038.jpg
    SDC13038.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 816
I accompanied a Milan owner to the Conservatory Group's "design centre" to choose finishes.....the worst experience with a developer in my life. I bought from plans in 2006 for The Verve, and Tridel was/is amazing. I made several changes, plus had a consultation with the kitchen designer, Paris Kitchens. The experience was enjoyable, productive, and relatively painless. Conservatory makes the finish selection process as painful and depressing as possible. The "design centre" is way up toward Markham(north of Finch&Yonge) so not easy to get to. The venue is broken up into a maze-like group of small rooms, each having the standard and upgrade options for every building project that Conservatory is currently working on. Nothing is grouped or matched, selections need to be hand written on a piece of paper along with the 11 digit bar code. God forbid if you write down the wrong code! Most standard finishes are so cheap looking, and the two model kitchens looked like something from a kitchy Venetian palace. The staff knew nothing other than to tell us that we should completely forget what we saw in the Milan sales office...none of those finishes are standard and most are not even available for upgrade. After 2.5 hrs we completed approx one-third of the 3 long pages of options we had to fill out. My friend left there wondering if he should just sell the unit back to Conservatory since the project has been ongoing for the past 5 yrs now.

Back