IMG_1062.png

IMG_1063.png

IMG_1064.png

IMG_1065.png

IMG_1066.png

IMG_1067.png

IMG_1068-min.png

IMG_1069.png

Ah yes the "canpoy". Looking forward to seeing how useless they are, but hey at least it's progress.
It maybe process, but if they are like Eglinton, they will be useless

Have to find some time to do some more photographing of the line since it out of my way.

It would have been nice to have a full enclosure with a roof over the whole station

Please read my comment again.

They'll switch to 6-car trains once the subway is extended to McCowan and Sheppard to meet the Line 2 extension. I know there's barely demand for even 4-car trains right now.
I read it, there is no indication that they would or that it would be necessary. Anyways, this is off topic

It maybe process, but if they are like Eglinton, they will be useless

Have to find some time to do some more photographing of the line since it out of my way.

It would have been nice to have a full enclosure with a roof over the whole station

The canopies are being designed by the accountants who don't use public transit.

Please read my comment again.

They'll switch to 6-car trains once the subway is extended to McCowan and Sheppard to meet the Line 2 extension. I know there's barely demand for even 4-car trains right now.
Edit

Off topic
There is talk already that the current 4 car sets will become 6 cars so they can be use on line 1 as well long before the extension east. Given how poor ridership is for the 4 cars except at peak, more money been thrown into the black pit of wasted money

The canopies are being designed by the accountants who don't use public transit.
No kidding by designers/consultations who are clueless how to design a system in the first place. Then its the power to be that say you design a system for X $$ or as cheap as you can it down to with no thought about the people who will use the system since thy are car folks.

Last edited:

Back