News   Apr 17, 2024
 244     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 266     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.7K     1 

Finch West Line 6 LRT

I'm getting concerned Walter. You seem to keep forgetting that you've posted this meme before. Should we be worried about you?
He been going the edge a lot lately

I'm getting concerned Walter. You seem to keep forgetting that you've posted this meme before. Should we be worried about you?
How many people go back in the thread to read from the beginning? How many people are new to any thread? Do you watch reruns or see movies more than once?

To follow up on the discussion about landscaping: it's not often I praise Mississauga for getting it right, but I was delighted to see these beautiful flowers along Burnhamthorpe Road today. Penny pinching Toronto can take notes.
IMG_2422.jpeg

does anyone know if the current transit hub at Humber College will be moved to be beside the LRT station from its current location??
it seems like there is room to move it

Screenshot-2023-05-07-225407.png
I mean didn't Humber College only build that bus terminal like a decade ago, if that? Somehow I doubt it.

I mean didn't Humber College only build that bus terminal like a decade ago, if that? Somehow I doubt it.
Yeah it wasn't too long ago, back in 2015 to be exact. It added 5 minutes of round trip time to every route that used it and didn't terminate there.

It's not very convenient, but the current transfer from the current Finch bus to any route at the bus terminal involves a similar walk in the other direction.

Also if you're, say transferring to from the 96 or 927, YRT 7, to the Finch LRT, you wouldn't use the bus terminal anyway. You'd get off at Highway 27 where the station is. MiExpress and Zum might be a different story though.

Back