143     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 829     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 7.8K     2 

The Met + Encore at The Met (Edilcan, 43 + 33s, P+S) COMPLETE

The Met in the skyline on a cold winter's night:

2259224956_bd6f13d992_b.jpg

I was just down there today (stupid me) took be 1:30min to get home.

I love the LED/light house (that's what it resembles) on the top of this thing, it changes colour every 1/2 seconds, yellow/blue/red ... it's quite bright too, I'll take pictures next time.

I was just down there today (stupid me) took be 1:30min to get home.

I love the LED/light house (that's what it resembles) on the top of this thing, it changes colour every 1/2 seconds, yellow/blue/red ... it's quite bright too, I'll take pictures next time.

As it was explained to me in an earlier post, the LED colour is activated by the wind velocity. I see it from my balcony. Blue means no wind while red means it's quite gusty and I think yellow might mean head for the root cellar (and be quick about it!).

I love how there's an online magazine for 'LED Enthusiasts of all skill levels.'

I also think the MET LED/Wind Thing is a novel and innovative way to add a functional piece and spruce up the look of the place.

Second tower almost done. These were taken yesterday.

Attachments

• 2282182381_11e76b5d42_m.jpg
    2282182381_11e76b5d42_m.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 268
  • 2282194185_724dca7d65_m.jpg
    2282194185_724dca7d65_m.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 266
Those are some nice pics, Mike. Thanks! These buildings are absolutely wonderful! Does anyone know if Edilcan is working on another project? I hope they will be able to replicate the success of The Met and Encore.

June is just around the corner

Hi guys,

I just discovered this forum today. You've posted amazing pictures here!

I bought a unit in the 2nd building and can't wait to move. I go by the site almost every week and have pictures from the beginning of construction of the first tower.

I find it hard to get any information from Edilcan and, as June approaches, I'm getting more and more anxious. Does anyone know if everything is right on track and if we're going to get our keys some time in June, as we were supposed to?

If you have any information please share it with me.

Thank you guys!

Back