News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 

The Met + Encore at The Met (Edilcan, 43 + 33s, P+S) COMPLETE

looking north from victoria st.

DSC06138.jpg

looking north west from church st.

DSC06137.jpg

Hi guys,

I was going to attach a recent picture I took, but the upload failed several times.

Would that be as a result of the picture having a larger size? Are there any parameters to be followed in order to post photos successfully?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I was going to attach a recent picture I took, but the upload failed several times.

Would that be as a result of the picture having a larger size? Are there any parameters to be followed in order to post photos successfully?

Thanks.
you can try resizing it directly on imageshack.us.

if you use photobucket, they resize it automatically.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

There is a size limit if you're trying to use the Urban Toronto upload feature. It should tell you if you've exceeded the limit.

It's too small now. I wanted to post a larger picture, like the ones above, but it wouldn't upload. Then I tried reducing it to 116KB, which was fine, but after I posted it the size became too small, probably got automatically resized. I'll try one last time.

Does anyone know if the keys for Encore will be released in June? Are the trades already working inside doing all the finishes for the units?

The picture thing does not work. I'll e-mail it if someone wants it.

Uploading through Urban Toronto/vBulletin will only allow for pictures of that size. Use one of the outside services to get the larger pictures posted. That's how the others do it.

I thought the photo titles would show. Just learning from mistakes. The terrace is my future terrace...mine and my next door neighboor's...on the 22nd floor of Encore, seen from the rooftop of The Lexington, the condo next door.

I thought the photo titles would show. Just learning from mistakes. The terrace is my future terrace...mine and my next door neighboor's...on the 22nd floor of Encore, seen from the rooftop of The Lexington, the condo next door.

Can't wait to see photos from there, hint-hint!

thx for the excellent pics, hgallardo, and welcome to the forum! :)

Very cool to be able to inspect your future home this way. I hope it turns out great! ...and thanks for the pics!

Back