News   Mar 28, 2024
 971     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 544     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 840     0 

Megxit (Prince Harry & Meghan Markle)

That’s a lot of inside baseball to unpack. Does Harry have a record of disrespecting the military? This seems like a very specific example to support a preconceived POV.
I have given you two high profile examples of Harry disrespecting the military. That is where my conclusion came from. Also FYI, when in uniform and on duty you do not hold you SO's hand like they are falling off a cliff. It's protocol and considering how much money they got it would not be too hard to comprehend for most people. The Royal Marines deserve better.

Well, there were rumours going around that Meghan was verbally abusing royal staff, so maybe she's not as innocent as she's trying to appear. If in reality she's a drama queen or bitch then perhaps that's the reason she was treated cooly by people in the institution...

She never came off as such during any interactions I've had with her (profesional). But I also wasn't as involved in her life as a Royal Staffer would be.

I have given you two high profile examples of Harry disrespecting the military. That is where my conclusion came from. Also FYI, when in uniform and on duty you do not hold you SO's hand like they are falling off a cliff. It's protocol and considering how much money they got it would not be too hard to comprehend for most people. The Royal Marines deserve better.

Not sure why they'd expect him to attend a memorial when he had already announced he was stepping down.

You'd think the Marines would have thicker skin than to be upset that someone wore a colour.

You'd think the Marines would have thicker skin than to be upset that someone wore a colour.
I expect the RM’s didn’t care. Outside of ceremonial roles, Harry was Army, not Marines.

She never came off as such during any interactions I've had with her (profesional). But I also wasn't as involved in her life as a Royal Staffer would be.
I know someone who worked with her professionally and never had anything good to say about her, dating back to long before she met Harry.

I know someone who worked with her professionally and never had anything good to say about her, dating back to long before she met Harry.
I think Harry would have been better off laying low with some toff in Britain. Give the media nothing to report whilst partnering with someone who shares your upbringing and experiences.

I think Harry would have been better off laying low with some toff in Britain. Give the media nothing to report whilst partnering with someone who shares your upbringing and experiences.

That would have been the logical and smart thing to do, especially since a man of his wealth and privilege could have his pick of the litter. How was this not obvious to him?

Spotify executive calls Harry and Meghan ‘grifters’ after podcast deal ends

Spotify’s head of podcast innovation and monetisation has labelled Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex “grifters” after their $20m, multi-year deal to make podcasts with the streaming platform came to an end after they made just 12 episodes.

Ringer podcast network founder Bill Simmons – who sold his company to Spotify for $196m in 2020 and gained a leadership role at the company in the deal – criticised Harry and Meghan on his own podcast, following the announcement that the Sussexes’ audio production company, Archewell, had severed ties with Spotify. The couple signed a $20m deal with Spotify in 2020.

The Archetypes podcast, which was hosted by Meghan, featured conversations with friends and celebrities including Serena Williams, Mariah Carey and Trevor Noah. It topped the podcast charts for Spotify in a number of markets, but only 12 episodes were made.

Last week, Spotify and Archewell Audio released a joint statement saying they had “mutually agreed to part ways and are proud of the series we made together”. However, sources close to Spotify have said the royal couple did not meet the productivity benchmark required to receive the full headline payout from the deal, having only produced one 12-episode series, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Harry and Meghan’s Archewell charity suffers donations plunge of nearly £10m

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Archewell Foundation has spiralled into the red as it suffered a donations plunge of nearly £10m in a year.

The couple’s charity – named after their four-year-old son Archie and established in 2020 after the pair’s so-called “Megxit” resignation as senior members of the royal family – also handed its executive director James Holt, considered one of Harry’s right-hand men, a massive 280 per cent pay rise.

An income tax return filed in the US has revealed that in 2022 donations had dipped to just over £1.6m – and astonishing plunge of £8.7m on the £10.3m it was gifted in 2021. The Sussexes released their charity’s annual report and a glitzy promotional film showing their good works this year, but it was marred by the loss in donations.

Harry was such a dumbass. All he had to do was follow his uncle Edward‘s example. Marry a regular women (of any ethnicity) and don‘t give the press a single thing to report on. Continue in the military for a few years, then do your charity work, cut your ribbons and enjoy your privileges and wealth.

Prince Harry loses court challenge over U.K. security protection

Feb 28, 2024

Prince Harry was not improperly stripped of his publicly funded security detail during visits to Britain after he gave up his status as a working member of the royal family and moved to the U.S., a London judge ruled Wednesday.

Justice Peter Lane said in the High Court that the decision to provide security to Harry on a case-by-case basis was not unlawful, irrational or unjustified.

The Duke of Sussex claimed he and his family were endangered when visiting the U.K. because of hostility toward him and his wife on social media and relentless hounding by news media.

His lawyer argued that the government group that evaluated Harry’s security needs acted irrationally and failed to follow its own policies that should have required a risk analysis of the duke’s safety.

Back