Prometheus The Supremo

►Member №41+⅜◄
Member Bio
Reaction score
TheStar.com - Crime - Man sought in Yonge subway sex assault
June 07, 2008
Sunny Freeman
Staff reporter

Police are looking for a man who sexually assaulted a woman on the Yonge subway line last night.

While the woman was taking the northbound train, a man masturbated and ejaculated on her, police report.

The woman was unaware of the suspect’s actions.

The assault took place around 5:30 p.m. between the Bloor and Eglinton subway stations.

Police believe that due to the time of day, the subway car would have been at capacity and there may be other witnesses who can help identify the suspect.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5300 or Crime Stoppers at 416-222- TIPS (8477).

http://www.thestar.com/printArticle/439157

-----------------

it takes balls to pull something like that off. WTF is wrong with people? transit fetish?

TheStar.com - Crime - Man sought in Yonge subway sex assault
June 07, 2008
Sunny Freeman
Staff reporter

Police are looking for a man who sexually assaulted a woman on the Yonge subway line last night.

While the woman was taking the northbound train, a man masturbated and ejaculated on her, police report.

The woman was unaware of the suspect’s actions.

The assault took place around 5:30 p.m. between the Bloor and Eglinton subway stations.

Police believe that due to the time of day, the subway car would have been at capacity and there may be other witnesses who can help identify the suspect.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5300 or Crime Stoppers at 416-222- TIPS (8477).

http://www.thestar.com/printArticle/439157

-----------------

it takes balls to pull something like that off. WTF is wrong with people? transit fetish?

This is nothing new. I don't know if it's a fetish or a thrill but discretely jacking in public spaces is more common than some would want to believe.

This is nothing new. I don't know if it's a fetish or a thrill but discretely jacking in public spaces is more common than some would want to believe.

Yes, but this is the first time I've heard of them doing it ON another person. If someone did that to me, they would no longer have that appendage on their body, believe me.

Now, if "guerilla splooging" becomes an urban phenomenon a la guerilla gardening...

gotta love google's sense of humor. the advertisement for this thread is "industrial epoxy coatings".

The title this thread is a little redundant. As if it isn't always a man sought when a sexual assault occurs.

Back