News   Apr 19, 2024
 147     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 831     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 7.8K     2 

Lofts on DeGrassi Park (Queen East/ DeGrassi St., Zen Homes, 4s, ATA)

Joey Jeremiah, exclusive broker.

2158.joey_5F00_jeremiah.jpg

"Public housing"? With those huge windows, high ceilings, and muted but sophisticated colour palette? It sure doesn't look like Regent Park to me. And I'll take it any day over the cheap faux-Victorian townhouses that litter the city.

Be very, very suspicious about this one!

I think they're being extremely disingenuous about the location. This is an infill site (ex-automotive repair shop, razed) facing Dundas, with a postage stamp kids' playground behind it. Although it's got a block between De Grassi and the railroad bridge at Dundas and Tiverton, I'm thinking the site will have pretty high traffic and (maybe) a fair amount of GO train noise.

Not to mention the fact that they spelled 'Broadview' wrong on their map...

Last edited:
I think they're being extremely disingenuous about the location. This is an infill site (ex-automotive repair shop, razed) facing Dundas, with a postage stamp kids' playground behind it. Although it's got a block between De Grassi and the railroad bridge at Dundas and Tiverton, I'm thinking the site will have pretty high traffic and (maybe) a fair amount of GO train noise.

Not to mention the fact that they spelled 'Broadview' wrong on their map...

I've driven by a couple of times since my earlier rant, and it's actually west of the other infill townhomes, so not quite as close to the railroad bridge as I originally thought. It's still goin to be very busy due to facing Dundas, though.

Was in the east end today and snapped a photo.

Everything is fenced off. Construction and presales at the same time?

25re9nk.jpg

Last edited:

Back