News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.9K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 579     0 

Lick's Homeburger

gmania

Member Bio
Reaction score
The Lick's restaurant at 49 Eglinton Avenue East is closed! No!
I was there yesterday and when I walked by today it was shut down. A sign in the window said the lease expired.
Disappointing, anyone know a decent burger joint in the Yonge/Eglinton area?

Burger Shack ! 223 eglinton.west of yonge, across the street from shoeless joe's

Hmm, shame. I was planning to pop by sometime to see how the burger poll was doing this year...

Burger Shack is awesome. Get the homemade burger, not the hamburger. They make the homemade ones, buy the cheaper one. That stretch of Eglinton Ave E. doesn't seem to keep chains that long. The Cafe Supreme used to be a Tim Hortons! And there's a Japanese-style restaurant that still looks like a Mr. Greek.

Burger Shack is awesome. Get the homemade burger, not the hamburger. They make the homemade ones, buy the cheaper one. That stretch of Eglinton Ave E. doesn't seem to keep chains that long. The Cafe Supreme used to be a Tim Hortons! And there's a Japanese-style restaurant that still looks like a Mr. Greek.

We'll see how long the Boston Pizza lasts when it opens across the street from the now gone Licks...

Back