News   Apr 25, 2024
 226     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 379     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 577     0 

Marino's Dealerships (630 Kipling, 4s, Eightspace)

toaster29

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've been looking for information on this development here (and generally online) and haven't been able to find anything. Does anybody have any information on this development which is at the North/West Corner of the Gardiner Expressway and Kipling Ave. My understanding was that the City of Toronto was in the planning process of re-configuring the Kipling off and on ramps at the Gardiner, so I found it odd that this development (which is very close to the highway, meters away, it appears) was approved. The current sign on the property seems to suggest Marino's Car Dealership (so all of the current vehicle brands currently spread across different locations currently in Etobicoke, from that family of businesses will be brought together here - Honda, Subaru, Land Rover, Jaguar, etc). Anybody know anything about this? Admins please delete this if there is already a thread for this.

yes, it's a car dealership. The kipling reconfiguration needs land from the west of kipling, not the east, so this was allowed.this is close to the highway as Toronto does not require a 14m setback from it's freeways like MTO does from any of it's roads, allowing the dealership to go right up to the highway.

plans can be found here:
http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...3729264&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false

Other way around: the interchange rebuild will take land from the Kipling-Queensway Mall east of Kipling. These new dealerships to the west of Kipling are replacing older offices and warehousing.

The old dealerships on Lake Shore (Honda, Subaru, Hyundai) will become condos/townhomes.

Does anyone know what is happening to the current Land Rover & Jaguar dealers on Dundas? They are moving to the new Kipling/Queensway location but what is happening to the Dundas land?

Does anyone know what is happening to the current Land Rover & Jaguar dealers on Dundas? They are moving to the new Kipling/Queensway location but what is happening to the Dundas land?
I can assure you that the entire strip of Dundas from Kipling to East Mall will be turned into a wall of condos. That location wont be an exception.

The Honda and Subaru are open. The Former Audi at Kipling & The Queensway is now Hyundai Queensway (assuming the former Marino Hyundai on Lake Shore). Not sure when Jaguar/Land Rover will move over.

Back