Toronto King Portland Centre and Kingly Condos | 57.6m | 15s | Allied | Hariri Pontarini

i don't know the address of 620 King Street West is correct for this project.
there's another development with that address and it's by ONE Development for a boutique building consisting of 14 luxury residential lofts

http://www.onedevelopment.com/the_620.asp

The site was sold to Context and this replaced that old proposal.

The site was sold to Context and this replaced that old proposal.

ok, thanks ... my mistake.

odd that the other developer hasn't taken it off their 'current' projects list, and many R/E agents are/were doing VIP sales in March with the image from ONE development.

A sales person at 111 Bathurst has been telling people that this project (620 King) is either on hold or is cancelled.

The sales office is closed and all advertising banners removed.

Last edited:
Is it possible that the one11 sales person is just saying thay so they can convince buyer that their city views will actaully stay as city views for more than a year?

Why on earth would it be cancelled?

If it is even delayed, let alone cancelled, I'd be very disappointed it was this awesome project and not one of the many crappier projects currently approved. This is/was a great development proposal.

Is it possible that the one11 sales person is just saying thay so they can convince buyer that their city views will actaully stay as city views for more than a year?

They could, but it would be thoroughly unprofessional. Someone could file a complaint with TREB. That being said, I'm raising this as a red flag - but with no hard substantiation as of yet. The sales person could possibly have wrong information, or Context may not have pulled its website down. The sales office was closed on Saturday, and the banner ads are gone. It certainly is ominous.

Not likely since 620 King is right around the corner and the huge banners wrapping the building would be kind of evident. Actually the eastern view of one eleven will be blocked by Musee at 525 Adelaide - proposed 19 stories not Context if it were built. I hope it is on hold and not cancelled - amazing proposal that would enhance the entire block including one eleven.

Last edited:

Back