Toronto King Portland Centre and Kingly Condos | 57.6m | 15s | Allied | Hariri Pontarini

They're also taking nearly 500k in The Well so I'd imagine so...

....and the spaces that they have been occupying in both the 80 Spadina and 420 Wellington West buildings never showed up as coming available in the Allied web site, so it looks like what they have taken in King Portland may be completely incremental growth, with some shuffling around between locations, and not a relocation freeing up the previously occupied locations....

....and the spaces that they have been occupying in both the 80 Spadina and 420 Wellington West buildings never showed up as coming available in the Allied web site, so it looks like what they have taken in King Portland may be completely incremental growth, with some shuffling around between locations, and not a relocation freeing up the previously occupied locations....

That's mostly correct. The only space we're done with is WeWork (240 Richmond) which we had for a year as overflow.

Reactions: AHK
With those pics @scott has provided, I can see that Allied has applied the same "raised floor" technique at King Portland Centre, as they did with QRC West. Allied is really impressive, they pay attention to the smallest details both inside and out. Simply put, they are in the Top 5 of best office developers in Toronto.

If I was a company and if I could afford their rates, i'd be actively seeking to get into one of their developments.

Are there even more than 5 office developers in the city!? Oxford, Cadillac Fairview, Ivanhoe Cambridge, Brookfield, Allied.. who else?

Are there even more than 5 office developers in the city!? Oxford, Cadillac Fairview, Ivanhoe Cambridge, Brookfield, Allied.. who else?
not the big players in commercial but Hullmark, Menkes, and First Gulf are starting to make an impact

4864216A-631D-47FE-8D3B-557C32C54571.jpeg

Driveway landscaping looking good:

E6CC00AE-A38A-4F99-8C29-5DFA18DA9E16.jpeg

Last edited:

Back