Toronto King Charlotte | 114.9m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

If it isn't interesting, then it doesn't matter what style it is.

To be honest I don't quite understand UT sometimes. You'd expect strong criticism for what they delivered (like for Theatre Park crow), but then again I suspect some people here just like aA products no matter what. Throw them some nice glass and you'll make them happy, I suppose.

I like this one but then again, is not what they promised in the renderings.

^^ If you don't know a thing about architecture, if you don't have a discerning eye for good proportion, fit and finish, execution of detail, etc., then, yes, that's the conclusion you'd reach.

^^ If you don't know a thing about architecture, if you don't have a discerning eye for good proportion, fit and finish, execution of detail, etc., then, yes, that's the conclusion you'd reach.

If you are replying to me, then I invite you to read my post another time. I'm not talking about architecture, I'm talking about a different result than what was presented in the renderings.

June 11:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4679.jpg
    IMG_4679.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 1,559
To be honest I don't quite understand UT sometimes. You'd expect strong criticism for what they delivered (like for Theatre Park crow), but then again I suspect some people here just like aA products no matter what. Throw them some nice glass and you'll make them happy, I suppose.

I like this one but then again, is not what they promised in the renderings.

It's mystifying that people still use terminology like 'promised in the renderings' when no such promise is ever made. In fact, proponents of new buildings go out of their way to include 'artist's impression' or similar language on images to avoid precisely this sort of claim. Renderings are not 'promises' but merely suggestions of what is likely to be built after a proposed building has made it through any number of municipal processes, sales economization and construction.

Back