King Blue Condominiums (Greenland) - Real Estate -

There is a Wechat group that we can use to share info with other owners.
1589901151397.png

Interested in buying a unit (south east facing) in the 125 Blue Jay Way tower (north?) on the 53rd floor in this building. Wondering likelihood of 55 Mercer/Nobu blocking the view. Nobu is supposed to be 45 floors I think, 55 mercer 47 stories? Is it not worth it? Worried that it will end up just being straight rooftops. Is the south tower directly in front of the north tower and if so how many stories is it? current view looks like this

1617582788173.png

Stuck between three options right now, buying in this building, another building or just waiting out the low inventory on the market. Would like some tips from someone actually w/ experience of the building

Interested in buying a unit (south east facing) in the 125 Blue Jay Way tower (north?) on the 53rd floor in this building. Wondering likelihood of 55 Mercer/Nobu blocking the view. Nobu is supposed to be 45 floors I think, 55 mercer 47 stories? Is it not worth it? Worried that it will end up just being straight rooftops. Is the south tower directly in front of the north tower and if so how many stories is it? current view looks like this

View attachment 310322

Stuck between three options right now, buying in this building, another building or just waiting out the low inventory on the market. Would like some tips from someone actually w/ experience of the building
53rd floor of a 48-story tower? The building likely skips 4th, 13th,14th,24th, 34th and 44th floors due to superstition, so 53rd floor is really 47th (sub-penthouse). With the penthouse and sloped (ie. extra tall) mech penthouse above, this unit's elevation is probably around 146-148m. That south-facing view will be severely compromised by both Nobu and 55 Mercer (156-157m).

View attachment 310322

I think in the Design documents submitted to the city, you can actually see the height each floor is at, so you can compare the height of this floor with the other 2 buildings.
Probably at least will see the mechanical penthouse?

Back