News   Mar 28, 2024
 121     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 182     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 251     0 

Jasonzed - Jason Zytynsky Tribute and Photography Award

Jason's drone shots (along with Koops' and Steveve's renderings) were the main reason I would log onto UT. I always hoped I would encounter him someday in drone mode. I was thrilled when he posted pics taken above my street. I never met him but I appreciated his work greatly. He was a legend on this forum.

Very tragic news. I've always loved seeing his contributions and aerial photos over the years.

People say that the internet is a cold, and impersonal place. After reading four pages of posts and feeling a personal loss with Jason's passing, I disagree. I feel that you can know someone without necessarily knowing someone. I find his passing really upsetting and I hope there will be an online memorial through the funeral home where we can pay our respects to his non Urban Toronto family, friends and colleagues. I'm just really shocked and saddened by his death.

RIP Jason. You will be missed. I really enjoyed his contributions and appreciated his creative eye. My condolences go out to his family.

I'm so very sorry to learn of Jason's passing. My condolences to his family..

Jason never failed to bring happiness and inspiration through his tireless contributions to the Urban Toronto Forums. He will be greatly missed.

Rest peacefully.

Like many others, I was in awe of Jason's amazing drone shots... I spent a lot of time just taking in those pics. Thanks, Jason, for all the good memories you left at UT. RIP

Although the pandemic has been a time where UT has been unable to organize the typical gatherings, I found that in many ways it has brought people closer together here in the online community. With each person bringing their talents, insights, interests, and opinions.

Throughout the years, I've always had much respect for the contributions of Jason in making this forum a better place for all. My condolences to his friends and family. He'll be greatly missed everyone.

Jason contributed in such a meaningful way to this forum, and I always looked forward to his unique shots and perspectives of the city and surrounding areas. His loss is going to leave a massive void here. Thinking of his family right now.

Such a sad loss to his family, friends, and our UT community. He, his photos, and contributions will be missed.
Rest in peace.

I am really sad to hear this news. I reached out to Jason when I was contemplating moving to Mississauga to ask him some questions. He wrote back and answered all my questions. I was hoping to give him the good news I bought a place and was going to be a neighbour. I’ll miss his photos and his positive contribution to this forum and especially the Mississauga area. RIP

Back