News   Apr 19, 2024
 431     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 9.4K     2 

Introducing Quazoom a new real estate platform with big goals!

Reno eagle

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am pleased to introduce to the forum members a Toronto built real estate platform Quazoom.com(bit.ly/Quazoom)

This is a free web based app that provides real time MLS listings for sale or rent.

We are a small Toronto start-up, and I am one of the founders. I have a background in finance and risk management so data analytics is my playground. I also am a licensed real estate agent hence I am able to access real time MLS listings.

Some of the features:
  • Search by address/area/ city etc....
  • Search by drawing an area on map (just like realtors do on MLS- I'm proud of this one, also you can save the search with selected area)
  • Rent/Sale (houses, condos, townhomes)
  • Refine search criteria by various filters(price/area/bed/bath/lot size for houses, and keyword - marble, walk-in, loft etc.)
  • Save searches/favorites
  • Get email alerts- sent hourly if any new listings meet your criteria
We want to build an open marketplace and we are very excited to see progress in making sales data available. We believe that the public should be informed about pricing stats and not be at the mercy of brokers who feed them biased information just in order to land a client.

Please check out the platform. Any feedback is good feedback, and we will be developing this platform further so this is your chance to impact a tool that we hope to use for a long time going forward.

Also we are able to fully service any clients in the GTA with showings, additional property information if needed, etc...

I thank you all!
Ed and the Quazoom team
bit.ly/Quazoom

Hi all,

A good friend once told me - "you don't persist, you don't succeed"

Check out or post on IG on what does 400k get you in the GTA. Today it's Etobicoke's turn! - Link
or check it out onour platform Quazoom Link

I thank you all!
Ed and the Quazoom team
bit.ly/Quazoom

Last edited:
Hi all,

At Quazoom we are all for transparency. We always advise to be careful when dealing with anonymous landlords or agents on Kijiji or Craigslist. That is why a solution like Quazoom would be essential for all renters in the GTA area. We provide 100% transparency and accountability. And that is our promise!

This CBC report on our blog post covers in detail why you need to be alert and use a trusted source like Quazoom.

Let us know your thoughts.

I thank you all!
Ed and the Quazoom team
bit.ly/Quazoom

Hi all,

I wanted to share a pleasant conversation today with a colleague.

I proudly showed him the new app that its taken me a couple of years to build (ta daaa Quazoom.com). And as he was looking at the various listings and asking me questions he said: "How do I look at a particular area only?"
I went to show him the draw on the map feature PICTURE LINK

He then asked: "Can I get alerts on any new listings here?"

I said sure, all you have to do is save the search, then go to your saved searches and enable notifications which are updated hourly!
And what made my day was his comment : "Oh, that is so easy!" :):):):):)

The reason I shared this bit with you, is that I built this platform with having my buddy as a prime user of the portal in mind. I like simple and functional.

While the portal is being developed further, I would love some feedback in order to create a useful tool that will always be free!

I thank you all!
Ed and the Quazoom team
made in the 6six, for the 6ix
bit.ly/Quazoom

Hi all,

I wanted to share a pleasant conversation today with a colleague.

I proudly showed him the new app that its taken me a couple of years to build (ta daaa Quazoom.com). And as he was looking at the various listings and asking me questions he said: "How do I look at a particular area only?"
I went to show him the draw on the map feature PICTURE LINK

He then asked: "Can I get alerts on any new listings here?"

I said sure, all you have to do is save the search, then go to your saved searches and enable notifications which are updated hourly!
And what made my day was his comment : "Oh, that is so easy!" :):):):):)

The reason I shared this bit with you, is that I built this platform with having my buddy as a prime user of the portal in mind. I like simple and functional.

While the portal is being developed further, I would love some feedback in order to create a useful tool that will always be free!

I thank you all!
Ed and the Quazoom team
made in the 6six, for the 6ix
bit.ly/Quazoom

Hi

I checked your site and it's not bad but I don't see how you are different from existing sites.

I did like the map function though.

Johnnie

Hey Johnnie - thanks for checking my platform :)

You are right the functionality right now it's not very different from other sites. However, id have to say that this site is much simpler and contains all the info needed in aiding your search for a rental or a property to buy. You can create a search, save it and get alerts in less then 20 seconds. So I think that's pretty neat.
Also you get hourly updates. On the realtor MLS portal I don't get updates on something hourly (only daily at 2:20 am lol) unless I'm constantly pulling the listing.

I have a whole set of features coming live in a month or so that will put this app definitely in top platforms for real estate.
I am building something I am proud of :)

Cheers,
Ed and the Quazoom team
Made in Toronto for Toronto!
bit.ly/Quazoom

Last edited:
Hi all,

We hope that everyone started the year right :):):):)
I thought I'd share some updates with you. We have made continuous improvements to the platform and we will be ramping up our marketing efforts very soon to bring users to the platform. I promise its super easy to use!
For the next couple of months we will be offering $500 cashback to any clients who lease through us anywhere in the GTA (condo/house/townhouse). The offer can be found HERE
We will help you with the showings, proper documentation, submitting offers and getting you the place you love.

As a Toronto start-up we hope to get your support and please share :)

p.s.
We will behaving more exciting offers coming soon for buyers :)

I thank you all!
Ed and the Quazoom team
bit.ly/Quazoom

Back